Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
That is Unreal. we seriously need some prices on these. NICE WORK.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Ehsan,
Once again, I am amazed by the skills of the Pakistani craftsmen. Tell them to keep up the great work. Lokks like another sweet product in the near future! :cool:

·
Metal-tech'in
1,588 Posts
Ehsan,

Dude that look great! You almost have it! If the price is right I will buy one, you might need to ship a case of them state side! We could then just ship them UPS to all the people who want one.

Mark

·
Registered
678 Posts
Ehsan,
That next shipment better be going to the east coast.:D Peferrably with a stretched 40 :D

hmmm, maybe I need to get a job first.:D

nice work - glad to see all the activity in your city hasn't disrupted you too much (at least hopefully).

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
VERY NICE JOB SHRINKING THOSE RINKLES.

THE QUESTION THAT YOUR PICTURES ALWAYS RAISE WITH ME, IS HOW DO THOSE GUYS WORK LIKE THAT? THAT HAS TO BE BRUTAL ON THEIR BACKS. I CANT IMAGINE DOING EVERYTHING ON THE GROUND LIKE THAT, WHY DONT THEY USE BENCHES?

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
FIXXXXAH said:
VERY NICE JOB SHRINKING THOSE RINKLES.

THE QUESTION THAT YOUR PICTURES ALWAYS RAISE WITH ME, IS HOW DO THOSE GUYS WORK LIKE THAT? THAT HAS TO BE BRUTAL ON THEIR BACKS. I CANT IMAGINE DOING EVERYTHING ON THE GROUND LIKE THAT, WHY DONT THEY USE BENCHES?
Thanks.. Again.. This is how they have worked all their lives.. They are used to it.. But I must agree with you that back problems seem to be more common among these mechanics then the general population..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts