Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
That is Unreal. we seriously need some prices on these. NICE WORK.

·
Metal-tech'in
1,568 Posts
Ehsan,

Dude that look great! You almost have it! If the price is right I will buy one, you might need to ship a case of them state side! We could then just ship them UPS to all the people who want one.

Mark

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the nice comments..

chef said:
Ehsan, what's the price, and can it ship out with the tops? Alan in tornadoalley
The price can only be set only when the project has been completed.. It wont be finished before the shipment goes off. Next one probably!!!:)

·
Registered
628 Posts
Ehsan,
That next shipment better be going to the east coast.:D Peferrably with a stretched 40 :D

hmmm, maybe I need to get a job first.:D

nice work - glad to see all the activity in your city hasn't disrupted you too much (at least hopefully).

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
VERY NICE JOB SHRINKING THOSE RINKLES.

THE QUESTION THAT YOUR PICTURES ALWAYS RAISE WITH ME, IS HOW DO THOSE GUYS WORK LIKE THAT? THAT HAS TO BE BRUTAL ON THEIR BACKS. I CANT IMAGINE DOING EVERYTHING ON THE GROUND LIKE THAT, WHY DONT THEY USE BENCHES?

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
FIXXXXAH said:
VERY NICE JOB SHRINKING THOSE RINKLES.

THE QUESTION THAT YOUR PICTURES ALWAYS RAISE WITH ME, IS HOW DO THOSE GUYS WORK LIKE THAT? THAT HAS TO BE BRUTAL ON THEIR BACKS. I CANT IMAGINE DOING EVERYTHING ON THE GROUND LIKE THAT, WHY DONT THEY USE BENCHES?
Thanks.. Again.. This is how they have worked all their lives.. They are used to it.. But I must agree with you that back problems seem to be more common among these mechanics then the general population..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.