Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we are packing the trailer with all the goodies and getting ready to head down on friday morning. Who else has a booth and who is going. This year should be big. They are using almost all of the buildings.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
If you see us, stop and saying hello:D

·
Registered
9,839 Posts

·
Registered
17,628 Posts
I might be able to sneak out there for Sunday.. Gonna be busy all day Saturday... I don't know for sure though, since Monday is my anniversary...
Scott

·
Registered
846 Posts
Team Crossed Up is coming for the Expo, but we are flying in Sunday and flying back that night:( We had two large events to attend to this weekend. Oh well at least we get to show up:D

·
Registered
8,358 Posts
Well we are packing the trailer with all the goodies and getting ready to head down on friday morning. Who else has a booth and who is going. This year should be big. They are using almost all of the buildings.
You have a booth? How about a clue to which one? :flipoff2:

We live like 20-min apart and I don't think we've ever met.:(

·
Registered
17,628 Posts
Look for the All J Products booth Donald... Not sure what the # is.. Rockjeep aka Kory is gonna be the short ugly one :flipoff2: Probably wearing a hat :flipoff2:
Scott

·
pro web-wheeler
21,639 Posts
The WE Rock Booth will be in building 8, next to the "40 Years of Baja" display, in #8518...you can't miss us this time! :dustin:

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Ill be their working. Stop past and say hello! Ill be in the Gen-Right booth starting tomorrow night.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats me with All J products. And kingsize I'll swing buy your booth.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts