Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 339 Posts

·
Safety third!
11,378 Posts
What's the word on how the Sooners reject QB is working out down there?
No clue here either. I'm just hoping we can get it off the ground and not implode when we're up for once. I can't complain too much, other fans have it a lot worse.

I'm gonna be honest though, I'll take an Okie reject over either of the two quarterbacks we had. At least he wants to be here and we can focus on one guy instead of two. I feel that caused a lot of problems last season.

·
Registered
8,687 Posts
No clue here either. I'm just hoping we can get it off the ground and not implode when we're up for once. I can't complain too much, other fans have it a lot worse.

I'm gonna be honest though, I'll take an Okie reject over either of the two quarterbacks we had. At least he wants to be here and we can focus on one guy instead of two. I feel that caused a lot of problems last season.
I've been a Hog fan since I was old enough to do the Hog call, so I've watched the Aggies a lot. I'd forgotten how snakebit your football team was when we weren't playing for a bit. Now that you are back to playing us again, I'm appreciative of having another team that seems to implode every time something starts to go their way.

I am getting tired of beating you guys for 3 quarters and losing in the last minutes of a game. Hopefully this year we just take over and don't let up. Enjoy the season.

·
Safety third!
11,378 Posts
I've been a Hog fan since I was old enough to do the Hog call, so I've watched the Aggies a lot. I'd forgotten how snakebit your football team was when we weren't playing for a bit. Now that you are back to playing us again, I'm appreciative of having another team that seems to implode every time something starts to go their way.

I am getting tired of beating you guys for 3 quarters and losing in the last minutes of a game. Hopefully this year we just take over and don't let up. Enjoy the season.
Yeah, a lot of us didn't think we deserved a couple of those wins over the last few years. Good luck this season, except for when we play y'all of course. :laughing:

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
No Houston fans that wanna strut?
I don't care who beats them, in my eyes, an Oklahoma loss is as good as Ohio St, Mich or FSU losing, I love it! A Notre Dame loss is better, but that's about it.

F the sooners!:flipoff2:

41 - 60 of 339 Posts