Pirate 4x4 banner

361 - 380 of 1938 Posts

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
Based in how Revis has looked so far this season, whoever the #1 WR is for the team facing the Jets is gonna be a great play all season long for you fantasy football nerds.

·
Registered
'73 Scout
10,434 Posts
Technically with a divisional win KC is 1st since the raiders and Broncos both played non conference opponents.. Won't last long though, the queefs and faiders won't be able to squeek out last second comebacks when they start playing teams that aren't garbage :flipoff2:
Hence why I listed them the same way as in the paper...with Denver ahead of OAK. :D

KC
DEN
OAK
SD

Thats said after all said and done for the season I'm fully expecting a tossup between KC and DEN as 1st in the division with a better chance of KC cuz of the DEN Qback weirdnesses. How the full season W-L goes is another matter.

·
Legend
1,905 Posts
Being a born Missourian and growing up in St. Louis....good riddance! It's like a girlfriend going back to her deadbeat ex. No hard feelings for us, enjoy the beatings and harassment, ya stupid cunt! :flipoff2:
That's how I felt when that Georgia bitch took her Rams to SL. Now I'm like the hard on horny ex looking for a payback fuck.

:grinpimp:

·
Registered
15,271 Posts
News just promised to break the story at 10:00 pm that Vegas has approved 700 million for the Raiders Stadium.

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Hence why I listed them the same way as in the paper...with Denver ahead of OAK. :D

KC
DEN
OAK
SD

Thats said after all said and done for the season I'm fully expecting a tossup between KC and DEN as 1st in the division with a better chance of KC cuz of the DEN Qback weirdnesses. How the full season W-L goes is another matter.

If KC is in the hunt for the division in December they'll be very battle tested, their schedule has some brutal road games but I'm not drinking the Alice smith koolaid.. He just had his like 6th 300 yard game and 4th win when his defense gave up 24+ points.. In 11 years. :laughing: He's not much, if at all, an upgrade over Trevor semen :flipoff2:

·
Registered
22,077 Posts
This Bills' secondary is unbelievably terrible.
Yup, and as someone who got stuck with Fitzpatrick on my fantasy team, can I get an amen? :laughing:

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
Rex better sack up and fore his brother Rob and takeover that D himself. Their offense played plenty well enough to win, but you can't beat anyone playing that type of defense. Rex has fielded great NFL defenses before, Rob's never done anything other than be the son of Buddy, brother of Rex.

·
Premium Member
108,054 Posts
I wasn't impressed with their D as a whole.
AMEN! I picked Matt Forte, 29.9 pts against them.
The way our league was setup, I got 31.45 points. :D

IF my team plays anything like last week, that'll make up for a lot.

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts
Well, the Chargers are leading Jacksonville 28-0, but there's still plenty of time for them to fuck up and give the game away like last week against K.C. :mad3:

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts
Well, the Chargers are leading Jacksonville 28-0, but there's still plenty of time for them to fuck up and give the game away like last week against K.C. :mad3:
Damn, I'm stunned, the Chargers didn't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. :eek::eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
108,054 Posts
Fuckin Antonio Brown shit the bed and didn't bother to clean it up. Thanks for the 3 points hairdoo! Fuckin son of a bitch. Who else is getting rammed on their fantasy team this week?
Not me. High score for the week and I still have one player to go.

361 - 380 of 1938 Posts