Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, post em up, this is for the shinny ones! NO more than 2 pics. Parking lot shot/action, or parking lot/ engine, whatever. We'll announce the winner somtime on Sunday the 9th.

Besure to include all specs and modifications. This contest covers all Landcruiser models.

The winner as of now will receive 2 Pirate4x4.com window stickers and a Pirates of the Rubicon (Rubicon clean up) T-shirt.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
And the spec sheet:

Engine: Turbo 2H, tuned manifold, straight through 3 inch pipe. 3" polished stainless inlet, ARB ramflow. Interal work.

Gearbox: H41, from a HJ47.

Transfer Case: Modified shifter for 2L, disc e-brake, larger idler,

Shafts: Double Cardin from 60 series, both front and rear!

Diffs: Cruiser 4.11 centres from 80 series rears (stronger webbing), with ARB airlockers in both, and 60 series housings.

Brakes: 4 Wheel disc

Longfields front, full floater rear.

Spring over, shackle reversal, 2" body lift, 8 point roll cage, sliders, custom grille, 8274 modified winch, front and rear heavy duty bumpers, recovers hooks everyhwere, bucket seats and harnesses, sealed batteries in the rear tub, reversing spotties 150W, 240 Lightforces on the front, Some fibreglass panels, fibreglass half doors, lifted drive train, bizalloy skid plate, greasable ARB shackles, and on and on!

·
5,906 Posts
For the stock Category.

1979 BJ40 B Motor all of about 80hp

Specs: Stock, right down to the AM radio

the dash

·
Registered
738 Posts
I know this really isn't one for crawlers, but the focus of this rig was form and function.

Specs

65 FJ45
Rockwells / Detroits
4 link suspension Bilstiens in front - 1/4 elliptic in back
350 hp small block Chevy, TH350, Atlas TC
On board welder
On board cool water system
Built in food / drink coolers
Three winches
Custom Paint with ghost flames

Attachments

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
BJ On Roids said:
i think you should be DQ'd for that right hand drive B.S. you got going on over there :flipoff2:

here is my GIANT POS. btw, i just got it to run w/out over heating for teh first time in 4 years :flipoff2:

I would like to add that mud is gay, so just pretend it is all shined up for you, and while your at it invision 42's, 9-60 hybrid axels and that :rainbow: color changing paint shit

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
even though proffitt's got this one won, i'll post that same pic we've all seen so many times before...oh btw, proffitt, im gona be copying parts of your truck (front fenders, and some other little things in the near future on the 40)...look for top secret pics from deep inside the Young garage of the progress:D like the 45, the 40 will also receive some tube work from the sissy over at wicked fab:flipoff2:

Attachments

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
SPECS:

1971 FJ-55, F engine, SM420, Lock Right in the rear

RustyB built bumpers and sliders

15K original miles

33 x 10.50 Swampers

FJ-60 Disc Brakes

To come: 4" Alcan Springs

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
It has a TBI350, sm420, rockbox#50, 3sp tcase, ARB's f&r, 4wdb,
OME springs in front, FJ62 springs in the rear, 8274 up front, welder, oba, And much more I cant remember now.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 121 Posts