Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, with just a couple of weeks to go, who's all congregating in Poteau for the hardcore Poteau run (Fri Oct 15)?

And who's planning on Sat/Sun in Clayton for all levels of fun??

Poteau:
Havis


Clayton:
Havis
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,084 Posts
Butch, Josh and Kowboy,
Friday thru Sunday-CLayton state park, camping
Where do you get the authority to post an Official Thread???????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
texican said:
Butch, Josh and Kowboy,
Friday thru Sunday-CLayton state park, camping
Where do you get the authority to post an Official Thread???????

I dunno...it just sounds good! Are you gonna give your new shoes some (new) rock rash up in Poteau Friday? You know Yeller misses those high horsepower loose, long, steep climbs with humongous ledges near the top.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,473 Posts
I'll be in Denver getting drunk off 2 beers, since I'm used to drinking at an elevation of about 10' above sea level :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,084 Posts
Havis said:
I dunno...it just sounds good! Are you gonna give your new shoes some (new) rock rash up in Poteau Friday? You know Yeller misses those high horsepower loose, long, steep climbs with humongous ledges near the top.
I have to work til closing Friday, so no, I will roll into Clayton around 7 I imagine.......
Yeller may miss those climbs, but Butch don't :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
Is it just me or does every obstacle in Poteau have a 150 ft death roll behind or to the side? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
texican said:
I have to work til closing Friday, so no, I will roll into Clayton around 7 I imagine.......
Yeller may miss those climbs, but Butch don't :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
Is it just me or does every obstacle in Poteau have a 150 ft death roll behind or to the side? :confused:

Just you... :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
477 Posts
A few TAC'ers - Erik Christiansen, Rob Wickett, Gary Brandt, and myself are planning to hit (or I guess be hit by) Poteau Friday and be to Clayton Friday night. I need directions to the campground in Clayton, or at least an address.

Anyone, anyone, Bueller?
 

·
Moderating Midget
Joined
·
27,537 Posts
Clayton Lake State Park is on Hwy 271 (?) south of Clayton 5 miles. It is on most decent road maps.

When you pull into the State Park, the LSLC camp is at the spillway on the North end of the lake.

Are you Tornado Alley guys coming to Poteau on Thursday night too?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,072 Posts
token Cheesehead, 998 miles each way, out Wed evening, Mt Vernon MO for lunch with my 96 year old grampa on Thurs, into Poteau that evening...

GMC and trailer, cruiser t-case is out for maintenance...which would be bad if I wasn't spending 6 days next week in Vegas hittin on Ann...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
Since I have one of those wonderful wagons, I'm gonna head up at the crack of dawn (or before) on Friday to head to Clayton... Set up camp, throw a few back with the Elwood Chapter and wheel all weekend and head back whenver on Sunday... (Taking Friday and Monday off)

Looking forward to a weekend away!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,098 Posts
I'll be there...with bells on. And I've seen some wagons that would be more than welcome in Poteau....they're just not the pretty ones :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,174 Posts
Mine ain't pretty but it also ain't very built.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
Cheese Head????
Knock that off :flipoff2:

I thought that wheeling was going to happen NEAR me :rolleyes:

Nearest thing to me is Woody's reply.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,084 Posts
Lord Baskerville said:
Cheese Head????
Knock that off :flipoff2: I thought that wheeling was going to happen NEAR me :rolleyes: Nearest thing to me is Woody's reply.
Now that's some attitude, here we Texans organize a run, host you Yanks, feed ya' and furnish the beer, name it after you.......... the least ya' can do is load yur sorry ass up and attend :flipoff2:
 
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Top