Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,119 Posts
Nice - lookin forward to meeting you guys in person.

And of course, hopefully showing everyone that some local no-names can get it just as well as the big guys. :D

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Nice - lookin forward to meeting you guys in person.

And of course, hopefully showing everyone that some local no-names can get it just as well as the big guys. :D
Looking forward to meeting you guys too.

How long are you guys going to be sticking around? Hitching a rid with some local guys on the trail over the weekend?

·
Registered
7,959 Posts
See you biches tomorrow.

I'll have my turkey fryer cooking up all sorts of noms, be sure to stop buy for a beer and some eats.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I'll be getting there in the afternoon. The buggy is having issues. One more all nighter and we hit the road.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
I'm already here fawkers...sitting in the Hampton inn "executive room." Where is everyone?:laughing:

·
Registered
227 Posts
its gonna be a tight fit at the staging area. just got back from there and helped extend the boundaries a tad. everyone will have to become friendly real fast :D

im sitting in my room at the comfort inn eating subway

·
Registered
975 Posts
Yea it's going to be interesting how the corse lays out.Won't know till morning,till then I'll just sit here at the Comfortable Inn waiting on Adam,Daniel,Joel,Kim and Droopy to get here.:grinpimp:

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Yea it's going to be interesting how the corse lays out.Won't know till morning,till then I'll just sit here at the Comfortable Inn waiting on Adam,Daniel,Joel,Kim and Droopy to get here.:grinpimp:
Damn Pops, did you fly up and leave the heavy driving to Adam?:laughing:

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Pops we are somewhere in VA. Be there about 3 am or so. Adam said go shave your neck.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Damn Pops, did you fly up and leave the heavy driving to Adam?:laughing:
Yeap,I left yesterday evening,stoped in Tenn for the night.Traveling with the GRISWALDS you ho have a few extra days.Took alook at the site and can't tell whats going on.Going to be interesting though.

Joel tell AC I may have shaved my damn hairy neck.................or did I get some corn rows installed............maybe some dread locks.........who knows

You'n just be carefull,I can drive on through the night......Do-dout....Do-dout...Do-dout..........inside joke,check with AC

1 - 20 of 84 Posts