Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 630 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Pics, Toyota Flat Bed Ideas

*EDIT* by DRM

I combined 2 threads to create one - and made it the *official* flatbed pic and tech thread. Hopefully people can search from now on and pull up this thread and get enough ideas to not go starting another one.

Search terms: flatbed flat bed tray bobbed

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PICS OF SOME TOYOTA FLAT BEDS FOR SOME IDEAS, OR TOYOTAS ON 40 OR 42" TIRES 1 TON.

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
do a search, this gets asked like once a week, i just did and came up with a bunch of threads!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Lets see how many I can find real quick for ya

Attachments

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
and 10, last one

That took just over 5 minutes, my limiting factor was only being able to post every 30 seconds. So let this be a lesson for you. Go fawking search next time:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Attachments

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
What the hell, how did mine not come up in your search. Most of those beds look kinda :rainbow: to me. You also showed two All Pro beds and two pics of Brandon's.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Wilson said:
What the hell, how did mine not come up in your search. Most of those beds look kinda :rainbow: to me. You also showed two All Pro beds and two pics of Brandon's.
Sorry, I was just trying to get a few as fast as possible. I used the first 10 pics that came up. With one search I ended up seeing about 50 different flatbeds. I was just trying to make a point without taking much time.

1 - 20 of 630 Posts