Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 630 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
flatbed ideas

I did a search and couldn't find it but who or were can I find out who built PIC number 2. I like the design, few things I d change but for my extra cab be sweet one to have. Thanks,
:flipoff2:

mike-

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Re: flatbed ideas

SquirrelPwr said:
I did a search and couldn't find it but who or were can I find out who built PIC number 2. I like the design, few things I d change but for my extra cab be sweet one to have. Thanks,

mike-
Dirty Harry said:

John Vargas' pimp ride. This is what your truck would look like with a flatbed. Like RUFF said, the flatbed is better in the rocks because it won't get dented up. I like the "makes you look twice" look of bobbed beds though.
That's all I got on it.

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
Re: flatbed ideas

SquirrelPwr said:

mike-
You don't look too hard - since it is exactly like mine and sereral others (except with diamond plate in the floor).

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
heres mine, simple but removable:D

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
mines in the back, his rig died on our way to wash state and I was not about to waste the empty space in the back of the truck.

·
Registered
986 Posts
hey DRM my buddy coppied your flat deck design.... well kinda, your measurements made it a piece of cake:eek: :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Here's one a shop in CO was doing for the local beer delivery guy.
It's not done in the pict but you get the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Here's mine even, yet another variation of that basic Joe Chacon design that DRM and so many others have built.

·
Registered
324 Posts
here is another flat bed for ya

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Re: Pics, Toyota Flat Bed Ideas

JAKE said:
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PICS OF SOME TOYOTA FLAT BEDS FOR SOME IDEAS, OR TOYOTAS ON 40 OR 42" TIRES 1 TON.
I got the one-tons, and a pic of the flatbed....but I am still working on getting 40/42's.......

Attachments

·
Registered
562 Posts
flat bed pics, toyota

Thats a nice red rig. :eek: (defentaly seen well at night :flipoff2: )
Whats the complete setup on that bad boy?:bounce:
Defiantly a 2 :beer: :beer: looking ride.
later-
m

·
Registered
105 Posts
Anyone have the widths on Joe cachon's bed. It'd be a great start for me, I've got the side view plans, and sure am a lazy bastid aren't I?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Blazin77OR said:
Anyone have the widths on Joe cachon's bed. It'd be a great start for me, I've got the side view plans, and sure am a lazy bastid aren't I?
Measuring tape!! If you are really going to build your own then you will have to measure. So go measure your own and make what you want.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Re: flat bed pics, toyota

SquirrelPwr said:
Thats a nice red rig. :eek: (defentaly seen well at night :flipoff2: )
Whats the complete setup on that bad boy?:bounce:
Defiantly a 2 :beer: :beer: looking ride.
later-
m
4 pissed off squirels...like your sig says.
I have since hooked up the hydro assist, otherwise all the details are on www.rockrawler.com:D

21 - 40 of 630 Posts