Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 630 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
Re: Re: flat bed pics, toyota

Captainserveaho said:

4 pissed off squirels...like your sig says.
I have since hooked up the hydro assist, otherwise all the details are on www.rockrawler.com:D

out of curiosity, did you ever narrow that front or adjust teh spring perches/spring hangers so it was evenly mounted under the truck or does the left front tire still stick out 3 inches farther than the right?

BTW, if ya take the smiley face out of the link the URL would work ;)

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Nope, I am a broke ass mofo, and didn't do shite to it. I was going to get a long side, shorten it, and extend the right 4" (approx) to make an equal track width. But until the scrilla scratch twenties start rollin in, I am stuck with it. I have wheeled it pretty good, and it hasn't failed me yet. I just had to critique my driving style :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
Heres Mine

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
the back view

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Pictures of flatbeds

I have an 85 flatbed truck. Not really happy with the custom flatbed and I am lookig for ideas to go with. Please post any good pics of your flatbed trucks so as to give me some clues. Thanks.

·
Wicked Raciest !
17,734 Posts
steveh said:
I dig the crew in this forum!! What is it lately with people not using search!!!!
New and Old alike, USE THE SEARCH PEOPLE!! And when you find it, reply to it and bring it back to page one!!!!!
I don't want to search, I like pissing people off!!!! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thanks

Now, now Disco don't get your panties in a bunch.......you know how that raises your blood pressure. Did you ever stop do think that I may have done a search and just wanted some more input? Probably not. But thanks for the link anyway.

All you others.... thanks also, allot of good ideas and nice rigs. I appreciate your time.

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
slickrok said:
Now, now Disco don't get your panties in a bunch.......you know how that raises your blood pressure. Did you ever stop do think that I may have done a search and just wanted some more input? Probably not. But thanks for the link anyway.

All you others.... thanks also, allot of good ideas and nice rigs. I appreciate your time.
BUT.........that is not what you did though :rolleyes: you just didn't search, youy did not ask for more input.
QUOTE " Please post any good pics of your flatbed trucks so as to give me some clues".
I still don't think you have a clue :laughing: if you have a specific question, ask it, otherwise auctully do a search. There are 100s of pics, & dozens of threads with pics on flatbeds.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
slickrok said:

I don't wear panties, I wear a g-string backwards and go balls out!!!!! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
slickrok said:
I would be pissed also if I drove an 89 Dodge mini van :flipoff2:
:rolleyes: :shaking:you might as well move this to chit chat, you don't want answers, you know it all :evil:

41 - 60 of 630 Posts