Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to the expo tomorrow, but can't seem to find any info on the UROC comp (what time it starts, etc.). Don't want to miss it! Thanks,

·
Registered
731 Posts
Anyone from Sacramento area heading down?

We have some stickers and brochures we need dropped off with some friends who have thier FJ's on display.

Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
the only person i know, already left. on second thought, its probably the guy you want to send the stuff to.:D

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
First day of the Expo is over. There are a lot of trophy trucks and even more super blinged out Rhinos. If you are in Southern California it is definitely worth stopping by tomorrow. Pirate will have coverage up early next week for those of you who are not local. In the meantime this photo of Camo and Robby Gordon will have to tide you over. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Had to miss it this year the wife is out of town so I am incharge of the 7 year old (I know what was she thinking), but next year I plan to be there atleast one of the days.

take the kid out. is a family event pretty much

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
First day of the Expo is over. There are a lot of trophy trucks and even more super blinged out Rhinos. If you are in Southern California it is definitely worth stopping by tomorrow. Pirate will have coverage up early next week for those of you who are not local. In the meantime this photo of Camo and Robby Gordon will have to tide you over. :D
is it just me or does robby look a little flat and shiny:eek:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I was hoping his presence at the Off Road Expo meant that they actually hired someone who could drive his car for Talladega...

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
so did I :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts