Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flame away if you must. Here's the deal, I need to find an offset rear for a friend of mine that blew his up. I know nothing about this rear end so bear with me. It is for a 51 willy's wagon with a 327 and I think either a t90 or t18 tranny with a dana 18 case. I posted in the wanted section but I'm getting no response. I'm doing this because he is disabled and I'm trying to make it as simple as possible for him to drive/work on. This is the only thing keeping this off the road now so If anyone has one or can guide me in the right direction it would be most appreciated.

·
Registered
566 Posts
73 to 79 FSJs are offset 7" to ps, pre 73 FSJs are offset probably 3" to ps (not 100% sure). Or early 80s dodge 3/4t vans are ps drop about 4" if he wants an easy to find ffd60. I doubt any of these rears will be a direct bolt in though. HTH

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have a D41 with good 5.38s from a CJ2a laying in my front yard you are welcome to. I am not sure about the widths though. I think the waggys and p/us are wider and this won't work. If you want, measure his spring perchs and overall width and pm me. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
2,598 Posts
I have one out of my Flatfender at Bent& Twisted in Chico. It is a stock offset 44 with 5.38's. I'm having Mike swap in a Waggy 44 rear in it's place. It has the stock tapered axles in the rear. e-mail me at [email protected] if you want to talk somemore about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts