Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TLDR: Dude took my money, had me drive 2 hours and then played cat and mouse with me for 3 hours as he wasted my day and never showed.

Matthew Reese
Anniston Alabama
256-591-4253
supposedly works at the Hot Foot Lounge in Anniston

I'll probably get my money back, but I'll never get my 5 hours back. Not sure how serious you guys are anymore about turds like this, but I'd like to hear him ask me to make it stop. Do your worst.

·
Premium Member
9,391 Posts
Back story?

Is it a standard shit in the sunroof, or a full on gang bang turn him into a cum dumpster?

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
22 sounds about right. Last transmission I asked for him to just return my money on Paypal. He blocked me on Facebook and wants me to go away. I'm not worried about the money, but this mother fuckle owes me 5 hours of my life I'll never get back.

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
Back story?

Is it a standard shit in the sunroof, or a full on gang bang turn him into a cum dumpster?
This.

Without knowing details of both sides of the story and very few details in yours, I'd say there is a chance your actions here are no better than his. I've come close to hating people, I've never turned them into pirate.

Take your loss in time, look in the mirror, and try to be the better person.

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Full Story: I bought a nice set of Pioneer HPM-700 speakers in March. Due to Covid 19, meet ups got cancelled and he was elusive and wouldn't confirm for almost two months (I paid up front). Today we locked down the meeting time, location (with address) and time. He then was: -late, stopped for gas, missed his exit, phone ran down, went to the wrong store and then... was just busy. I KNOW better, I'm SMARTER that that. BUT, he got me. He had me drive two hours and sit in a parking lot for three hours baiting me like he was 5 minutes away. FUCK this Mother FUCKLE! I would never call on Pirate unjustified, I need y'all to take this to the next level.

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts

·
Registered
24,194 Posts
22 sounds about right. Last transmission I asked for him to just return my money on Paypal. He blocked me on Facebook and wants me to go away. I'm not worried about the money, but this mother fuckle owes me 5 hours of my life I'll never get back.
my bad.... I guess I hit the 2s

i think he is 33yo

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
was this a pirate transaction?

Ive done deals on here out of blind faith, because you don't fuck over another member.

facebook deal? sounds like you fucked yourself.

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Facebook deal through a vintage audio page. It's not about the money, this guy is a piece of shit. If you sat in a parking lot for three hours with this guy swearing he was right around the corner, you'd want to kick him in the nuts too.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
How much money did you give away, I mean pay up front?

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
Meh

With the additional details I've changed my mind. Mine as well mess with him for awhile, at least until he makes it right and fessed up to his mistakes.

It's weird how he would stay in contact with you and continually lead you on, that's worse that just stealing your money...

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Meh

With the additional details I've changed my mind. Mine as well mess with him for awhile, at least until he makes it right and fessed up to his mistakes.

It's weird how he would stay in contact with you and continually lead you on, that's worse that just stealing your money...
Yes. The final text I got, he said he was almost to the exit. I straight up asked him if he was going to give my money back, or make this difficult. No response = now it's difficult.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts