Pirate 4x4 banner

101 - 120 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
66,779 Posts
OK, phone call complete terms may have been met, I have confirmed matt still has the speakers. Part 2 tomorrow. I am optimistic.

Jerry, if you are listening be patient for a day or so.

good on you toy4x - good on you. :beer:

Once the deal is done and Jerry done learnt his lesson real goot, let the dick pics flow like a harpoon :grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
3,155 Posts
deep south PM inbound get back to me please

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
The same can be said about this site. Remember Charlie Wenzel?
Of course!
But in defense of Pirate, I've taken a couple of big risks with purchases and have always had a very good outcome.
Some of it has to due with how the pre sale banter is executed in how I determine if a sale is viable, but still, sending someone you've never met $1,500 to purchase something you haven't seen will make you twitchy to say the least. After I push the send button on paypal I just stay drunk till my item arrives.

(I can hear the shuffling feet of the rip off artists lining up to give me a good internet fucking right now )

·
Premium Member
3,155 Posts
I PMd the OP to confirm his end but did not get a reply as of yet but--

I think (hope) Matt is convinced to make this right and deliver the speakers to a person OP trusts to hold them.

I am hopeful this will happen in the next couple days. Maybe even tomorrow.

If it doesnt then merely more fuel for the fire :mad3:

·
Premium Member
14,254 Posts
I PMd the OP to confirm his end but did not get a reply as of yet but--

I think (hope) Matt is convinced to make this right and deliver the speakers to a person OP trusts to hold them.

I am hopeful this will happen in the next couple days. Maybe even tomorrow.

If it doesnt then merely more fuel for the fire :mad3:

Was the convincing exciting or entertaining? How did the convoy go?

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Matt messaged me last night and said he would drop the speakers off at a vintage audio store in Birmingham. I won't be waiting for him.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Damn, that's painful to read. PewPew's long lost brother?
EXACTLY what I was thinking:

my back windshield busted out in a freak accident Monday morning after I lost my ebt card (after shopping for 1hr30min!). My phone is obscuring 1/5th Of the screen making reading delivery instructions impossible and I can’t afford to pay ebay so my acct is closed

·
Premium Member
3,155 Posts
OK, OP confirmed he and seller have agreed to a drop off location.
Seller has agreed to deliver

Last text from seller about 10 minutes ago-

"Lol very good, man, I’m properly scolded and my own sense of duty to now two guys means I won’t be easy until this is completed so, yes, sooner the better. Take care, and I’ll fill you in on when I’m leaving and take a photo of them dropped off at Tom’s"

Time for a fucking beer, its 5:30 somewhere!

·
Premium Member
3,155 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,155 Posts
We shall see... :laughing:
100% agree, if nothing else a little entertainment never hurt.

I know I must be bored, Hell I read a thread about speakers on a 4x4 board
what was I thinking

·
What did you expect?
12,762 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
He replied to me yesterday also via text and i let him know that he should do what is necessary to get this deal done correctly. Sent him the link and told him to take a peak. He basically stated he would try to find a way to get the speakers to him. Time will tell. If he is smart he will get them delivered.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
my back windshield busted out in a freak accident Monday morning after I lost my ebt card (after shopping for 1hr30min!). My phone is obscuring 1/5th Of the screen making reading delivery instructions impossible and I can’t afford to pay ebay so my acct is closed
If his back window is busted, should be easy for someone to shit in his car.

101 - 120 of 171 Posts