Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got the email conformation that the 6 to 1's are on the way!!!!! Can't wait!! Now all I need is for my 37 inch GoodYear MTR's to get here!!!!!

God I love credit cards!!!! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
FLEXYSAMMY said:
Just got the email conformation that the 6 to 1's are on the way!!!!! Can't wait!! Now all I need is for my 37 inch GoodYear MTR's to get here!!!!!

God I love credit cards!!!! :flipoff2:
Cool now give me your credit card so I can love it to:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Toy's, 5:71's, Welded rear, Lock rite front

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
40oz said:
From the looks of things your money might be better spent on a cage?

Yeah beleve it or not that picture is old. I have actually worked on my truck sence then. Yeah I have a cage in there now. :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Pics!

You know it's against the rules not to post recent pics of your junk!! Preferably not in the driveway! Show us the cage!

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hank said:
Pics!

You know it's against the rules not to post recent pics of your junk!! Preferably not in the driveway! Show us the cage!

I am redoing the cage so I will get up dated ones as soon as it is finished. And I hope they wont be poser drive way shots!

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fatkid said:

I have always wondered about the 5:71's on a Zuk, any problems yet? I know the pinion was an issue on heavier rigs.

Yeah the pinion bearing is a hell of alot bigger than the pinion it looks real funny! I got alot of heat from guy's around here when i was building it but so far so good. I have been beating the crap out of it and it is still holding togeather. I will be putting 37's on it soon see what happens then. But I am trying to keep it light and low.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts