Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2.5" BDS springs, for YJ, all 4, great shape, pretty much new. No sag. - 150$

4.2L motor, 4.0L head, just built, block only has 80k on it, comes with all accessories, minus intake and exhaust manifolds. Has new alternator, starter, comes with PS pump, new plugs, wires cap rotor, and dist for a 4.2, needs to be changed to a 4.0L dist and coil. Motor was in great shape before I did all this to it, just decided to go F.I. and now I found a stroker for it so its going in there. All thats left to be a complete F.I. motor is wiring harness/computer and intake manifold.
300$ obo

D44 rear, rebuilt brakes, 4.56 gears, welded, completely rebuilt January 05, have driven about 150 miles since. new everything pretty much. 250$ obob

NP231 transfer case, JB SYE (new), regular fluid change, only 80k on it, shifts better then any other NP231 i've ever driven. - 225$ obo

TF999, great shape, new pan and gasket, regular fluid change, shifts great as well. Comes with B&M unless it gets sold seperately. 80k. 225$

Looking for a AX-15 5speed tranny, D300, and a 14bolt. Willing to trade for some of that stuff, also need some 8 lug wheels, 15x10.

Email Me, [email protected]

·
Registered
839 Posts
do you have any pics of the motor? also have a 14 bolt if interrested let me know
thanks

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont have a pic of it right now, it is still in the jeep, I am in the process of taking it out right now, I would say I would let you hear it run but I am already taking it out so the intake, exhaust is off of it. whenever I had it together it ran great. I will get you a pic as soon as I can.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts