Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unless something bad happens between now and next weekend, looks like I'll be doing the announcing at Calrocs Cougar Buttes. :D Ya'll be easy on me now. :eek: I've only done it once before (Donner Ski Ranch) but I'll give it my best shot. Hopefully it won't be freezin like it was at Donner. I talk better when my lips aren't numb. :D:D

Look forward to seeing you all there. Come show your support for Big Rich and all the Calrocs team, not to mention the incredible drivers and their awesome Rockcrawling buggies. You don't wanna miss this one... :D:D:D

I didn't see any catchy name yet, like 'Roc'n @ the Ranch'. Any suggestions???

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Glenn, it actually "The War" round 1 @ cougar buttes.

I know, not real catchy, but I've not been getting alot of sleep.

Rich

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Glenn said:
Unless something bad happens between now and next weekend, looks like I'll be doing the announcing at Calrocs Cougar Buttes. :D Ya'll be easy on me now. :eek: I've only done it once before (Donner Ski Ranch) but I'll give it my best shot. Hopefully it won't be freezin like it was at Donner. I talk better when my lips aren't numb. :D:D

Look forward to seeing you all there. Come show your support for Big Rich and all the Calrocs team, not to mention the incredible drivers and their awesome Rockcrawling buggies. You don't wanna miss this one... :D:D:D

I didn't see any catchy name yet, like 'Roc'n @ the Ranch'. Any suggestions???
You did a good job at Donner
BTW Smack Dane in the back of the head if you see him before I do:D

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Big Rich said:
Glenn, it actually "The War" round 1 @ cougar buttes.

I know, not real catchy, but I've not been getting alot of sleep.

Rich
Not your best work but I spose you already have the shirts printed up... :D:D I wuz hoping for something like 'Roc n Roll @ The Buttes' or 'Bashin @ The Buttes', 'Battle @ The Buttes', something along those lines. (Not, 'Kiss my Butte' though) :D:D

Oh well, I guess 'The War' is appropriate, seeing as how we're about to do one of those for real. :eek:

'The War' is AWN
TAKE NO PRISIONERS

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
It is goimg to be one Fun Weekend. Now you competitors better not ge Mic shy on me. Got a new Mic to get some voice overs!!!

See you There:D :D

Ramada....They have the biggest bar in town:D :D

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Its going to be my first comp ever and its going to ROCK. I can't even pay attention to my fun classes i am so stoked. Not to mention i have put every spare second of time into my rig to get it ready.

Come Awn

Ian-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts