Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my 33 Swampers on today and guess what, the shackle reversal and body lift don't cut it. So I will have to go spring over.:( I am not worthy

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
so why did you not listen to what people have to say most of us have done it on here and know what works and what dont so why the hell did you not listen

:massey:

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
What the point of asking a question if your not going to listen to the answer what shackle reverse system are u using

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: fawking newbie:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did listen but the reversal was done before, also I had no tires to test fit. O ya I built my own reversal so it is higher than most out there. I am very stubborn so you will have to beat me with a stick to get me on the right track and I know I deserve the abuse.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do any of you guys have to have your vehicles safety inspected? They don't like z-links and other mods to the suspesion. This a government thing that Is done yearly and your vehicle must pass in order to have it on the road. Thats why I had the set up that I did.

·
Registered
283 Posts
move to michigan....

here we don't care... hell we don't even have
inspections

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
600 Posts
nozuk said:
What the point of asking a question if your not going to listen to the answer what shackle reverse system are u using

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: fawking newbie:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I build everthing myself . There are no other lifted sammys around here for miles.I didn't ask what lift I should use I just posted what I had already had . Thanks for the advice.:)

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
even tho your from canada thats no excuse EH!:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It'll be spoa by the end of the week.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i've got 4.11, I'm running Sj stuff for now( I know it should be toy stuff :flipoff2: ) but this truck has been setting for a couple of years and I want to get going:D

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Kac said:
i've got 4.11, I'm running Sj stuff for now( I know it should be toy stuff :flipoff2: )
Is this the R/P then? I think that Deepmud ment T-case gears.

33" swampers are big and heavy for stock T-case gears.....get at least a 4.16 gearset for the t-case. Deeper if you have the cash :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My t-case is stock the r&p are 4.11 Should i rotate my rear diff up when I do the spoa? If so how far? I am going to use old purches off old housings I got kicking around.:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts