Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put my 33 Swampers on today and guess what, the shackle reversal and body lift don't cut it. So I will have to go spring over.:( I am not worthy

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
What the point of asking a question if your not going to listen to the answer what shackle reverse system are u using

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: fawking newbie:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did listen but the reversal was done before, also I had no tires to test fit. O ya I built my own reversal so it is higher than most out there. I am very stubborn so you will have to beat me with a stick to get me on the right track and I know I deserve the abuse.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do any of you guys have to have your vehicles safety inspected? They don't like z-links and other mods to the suspesion. This a government thing that Is done yearly and your vehicle must pass in order to have it on the road. Thats why I had the set up that I did.

·
Registered
600 Posts
nozuk said:
What the point of asking a question if your not going to listen to the answer what shackle reverse system are u using

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: fawking newbie:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I build everthing myself . There are no other lifted sammys around here for miles.I didn't ask what lift I should use I just posted what I had already had . Thanks for the advice.:)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i've got 4.11, I'm running Sj stuff for now( I know it should be toy stuff :flipoff2: ) but this truck has been setting for a couple of years and I want to get going:D

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Kac said:
i've got 4.11, I'm running Sj stuff for now( I know it should be toy stuff :flipoff2: )
Is this the R/P then? I think that Deepmud ment T-case gears.

33" swampers are big and heavy for stock T-case gears.....get at least a 4.16 gearset for the t-case. Deeper if you have the cash :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My t-case is stock the r&p are 4.11 Should i rotate my rear diff up when I do the spoa? If so how far? I am going to use old purches off old housings I got kicking around.:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.