Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts

i dont rlly think there is much in western ma thats "over my head"
Tire and lift size doesn't = not being over your head, so put your e-penis away kthx... good luck squeezing through some of the trails in western MA in a full width though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Tire and lift size doesn't = not being over your head, so put your e-penis away kthx... good luck squeezing through some of the trails in western MA in a full width though.
as a good full size rig wheeling friend of mine once said "when the trail gets smaller so does my truck"~~the leesus~~

i am pretty sure i saw this thing sitting in a junk yard?? to be clear it was under construction in the junk yard
dont hate just cuz you dont have a junkyard full of parts to help build your rig:flipoff2:

·
Registered
221 Posts
iv bean looking into clubs around my area and alot of them are jeep only and have lift/tire size rules,
sorry, this quote made me think otherwise. enjoy your junkyard pile. maybe you could drive over a junk car and take some sweet pics

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
haha yes my junk yard pile... since nothin on it came out of a junk yard, maybe you should bring your pink yota around so i can "take some sweet pics on it":smokin:

·
Registered
172 Posts
i live 10 mins from oak turn aka old florida rd and i know a ton of other trails around here if ur looking to do some narly crawling if u ever head up this way again get a hold of me on here ill show u some stuff

·
Registered
5 Posts
That seems to be a trend of places temporarily closing down. I know NEA doesn't want any scheduled group runs now anyway

·
Old School
1,878 Posts
. . . I know NEA doesn't want any scheduled group runs now anyway
Not exactly. The NEA will abide by executive orders and recommends that member clubs do the same because failure to do so could result in fines and/or loss of corporate status. So far, the MA "stay-at-home" order does not prohibit outdoor activities involving groups larger than 10 so long that 10 or more people are not within the same confined space. We are still in business and there is no sign that restrictions will be tightened.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not exactly. The NEA will abide by executive orders and recommends that member clubs do the same because failure to do so could result in fines and/or loss of corporate status. So far, the MA "stay-at-home" order does not prohibit outdoor activities involving groups larger than 10 so long that 10 or more people are not within the same confined space. We are still in business and there is no sign that restrictions will be tightened.
Thanks for the update, looking forward to some time on the trails

21 - 34 of 34 Posts