Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*********FOR SALE******* UPDATED 9/30/13**********

I have 2 used Mickeythompson Classic 2, True OMF Beadlocks.17x9 6x5.5 (4.5in Backspacing)

*****They do have Hairline Cracks around the lug nuts, 2 on one and 3 on the other (see pictures below)******
$60 each OBO. (Tires Shown not Included)

PRICE DROP $60 due to damage
They have been wheeled and do show their age. But nothing is functionally is wrong.

These go for $450 each new!!!!
See for yourself--> Poly Performance JEEP/TRUCK & BUGGY*::*Wheels & Tires*::*Wheels*::*OMF Performance Wheels*::*Mickey Thompson Classic 2 Wheel with OMF Modifications - 4X4 Off-Road Parts, JK Synergy Suspension Systems, Fox Racing Shox, Beard, CNC Brakes, Johnny Joints

old style MTR with 30% Tread $55, same 37*12.5*17.....

Located in San Diego.

Here in the other Beadlock. (un-mounted) $60

4.5 Backspacing

·
Registered
270 Posts
Are the new style mtrs that your wanting to sell those that are mounted on the beadlocks if not can ya post a pic im interested in one for a spare
Thanks Chris

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are mounted on the beadlock, but there easy to dismount. I will be up at my storage area on Fri&Sat. I will take better pictures then. (the ones shown in the pic are not the ones for sale)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Interested in the MTRs for a trailer set if McMahan would take the old style for his spare, or if he backs out. Would need shipping quote to 94551. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Interested in the MTRs for a trailer set if McMahan would take the old style for his spare, or if he backs out. Would need shipping quote to 94551. Thanks.
Ok, will let you know what happens in the next few days. I will be taking better pictures tonight or tomorrow morning and will also get a quote on the shipping.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
what is shipping for the two beadlocks to 97022 also whats the backspace

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hey guys here are a few more pics and updated info.

only one newer style MTR is left

1st is a Combo with one new style Goodyear MTR with 40% tread and one of the Beadlocks $300

Here is the one old style MTR. only 20% tread left $75obo

Here in the other Beadlock. (un-mounted) $150

4.5 Backspacing

Shipping on tires $70

Shipping on the combo. $100

·
Registered
272 Posts
The beadlocks still available? I need to take some measurements tonight to see if 4.5" backspacing will work. If so you have a buyer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts