2 headshots from a moving helicopter... dude's pretty good :D

·
Registered
773 Posts
:laughing: haha wonder if the pay is hourly or how how many you drop :flipoff2:

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
I have never shot a live animal in any country out of a moving helicopter. :grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
i think the hippies in berkley need exterminated like this. anyone have access to a helicopter?:flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
"How can you shoot sows and piglets???"

"Easy, you just dont lead 'em so much" :grinpimp:

Door Gunner: Git some! Git some! Git some, yeah, yeah, yeah! Anyone that runs, is a goat. Anyone that stands still, is a well-disciplined goat! You guys oughta do a story about me sometime!

Private Joker: Why should we do a story about you?

Door Gunner: 'Cuz I'm so fuckin' good! I done got me 157 dead goats killed. Plus 50 water buffalo too! Them's all confirmed!

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
in the pig vid, when he shoots twice to down one, they zoom in and you see the pig fall next to a carcass that has been there for a few weeks...

both look like fun...I think I saw a vid where someone was hunting in Alaska this way...caribou, maybe.

·
Registered
425 Posts
that should be an aimpoint ad

·
Registered
16,113 Posts
in the pig vid, when he shoots twice to down one, they zoom in and you see the pig fall next to a carcass that has been there for a few weeks...

both look like fun...I think I saw a vid where someone was hunting in Alaska this way...caribou, maybe.
wolves - it's part of the predator control program. 'normal' people can't do it though :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
30,199 Posts
wolves - it's part of the predator control program. 'normal' people can't do it though :rolleyes:
The video I saw about aerial hunting of wolves was some stupid group of fucks crying over them being basted from the sky and blood covering the whole northern part of the continent from the slaughter.

Fuck them, fuck wolves. Shoot them all. :evil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZT1TdHP3hA&feature=related

this guy does catch and release. i laughed until i cried.
That dude is nuts.

·
Registered
425 Posts
any on know where this is??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts