61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
:( still in our thoughts!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Lots of friends and family making the trip out to Nebraska to try to give Rosco the strenght to wakeup over the weekend. As for now, not many changes. Wake up Rosco....come back to us please.

From his wife tonight....
Pray tonight tonys fever goes down and his ICP goes down. They warned us of the fever. His body is trying to adjust after being cooled, then warmed. thank you, pray relentlessly!

·
Premium Member
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Most recent from his mother. Come on Rosco, you got this.... Stun the nurses and doctors. I know you can.
URGENT specific prayers needed....blood pressure 234/80....very high...cranial pressure is hanging at mid 60's. these numbers are at max pain meds and going back on sedation. he spikes higher than this when messed with. as I was typing this the neurosurgeon came in and told us his pressure is climbing like crazy and he's maxed on all that medicine and doctors can do. They expect brain death later today. They did say they don't believe he is feeling pain and is totally unaware. we are all devestated and have shock upon what was already shock. PLEASE PRAY foe us all.

·
Premium Member
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
No news as of tonight. I'm praying that he pulls through :( It's been a week since the accident.
I hope he just really needed to nap for a little bit and that he'll stretch, yawn, fart, and say damn that was a good nap! I need a beer!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
This is from Rosco's mom:

I never in a million years dreamed I would be posting this. but our Tony met his Lord tonight at 7:41 pm. I don't understand any of this but I know he is with the Lord and nothing can touch his children without passing thru HIS hands first. we prayed with thousands of you believing for a miracle but our creator who created Tony had other plans. we dedicated tony to the Lord when he was a baby understanding that tony was a gift from the Lord. we committed him to the Lord and now we have to trust in his decisions. we're just not suppose to bury our children! and what about his wife and baby tyler? it makes no sense, but I've learned that when life doesn't make sense we just stand in the Lord and hold tight onto our faith. as much as this hurts...more pain than I've ever experienced I know that in faith we will survive & learn to live again. I just thank God for answering our prayers 36 years ago in the blessing of s little guy we named tony and trusting us to be his parents. we already miss you but we'll see you again tony, we love you more than you could ever imagine. thank you all for your prayers. Pray for strength and peace for each of us.

Please keep the family in your thoughts.

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
Always remember the good times. That Laugh... The excitement, the eagerness to go faster. There's only one.

R.I.P Rosco.

61 - 80 of 105 Posts