·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greg Burn's Open Letter to OHV Businesses and Community

Labor Day Aftermarket Challenge
from Dirt Trick's President​

Dear Off-Road Enthusiast,

As the founder and owner of an off-road components business, and as an active off-road participant, I value my continued, legitimate access to our public lands. I want to stress just how important it is for trail-using voters to help elect pro-access legislators to the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives.

I believe in what the Trail PAC (TPAC) is doing to support those politicians who share our same values and will advocate for us when they get to Washington D.C. In the 2012 elections, TPAC and trail voters got engaged in the Dean Heller for Senate campaign in Nevada and worked hard for his victory over an opponent that was backed by hard-core environmental groups.

In the 2014 midterms, we need to elect a pro-trail majority in the Senate so that Senator Heller can better hold land and regulatory agencies accountable. The viability of my business and well-being of my employees and customers is directly affected by OHV-related rules and regulations that are being promulgated at an alarming rate by unelected bureaucrats.

As we enter the home stretch in the midterms, I want to urge the powersports industry and OHV community to support TPAC's effort to change the current closure paradigm that is so prevalent in the federal government today.

Freedom is not free nor is it something that we can take for granted. Please join me by supporting TPAC with a generous donation so that responsible OHV recreation can be championed by legislators that value access to public lands.

Best regards,

Greg Burns
President, Dirt Tricks Inc.

*For those in the powersports aftermarket industry and related small businesses, TPAC is launching its first "Aftermarket/Small Business Challenge" that will be in effect over the extended Labor Day Holiday.

Over the next 6-days, TPAC will add the first name, type of powersports or other business, city, and state of those who donate $50 dollars or more. The list will be updated throughout the holiday.

HERE IS MY AFTERMARKET CHALLENGE DONATION

*Examples below

Bill - RV/ATV Park - Samoa, CA
John - Motorcycle Dealership - Reno, NV
Andrew - 4WD Repair Shop - Spokane, WA
Steve - OHV Consultant - Salt Lake City, UT
William - OHV Media - Atlanta, GA
George - Freestyle MX - Boise, ID
Joe - Event Promoter - Denver, CO

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Labor Day OHV Business Challenge Update

I VOTE TRAILS​

Dear Trail Voter,

The Labor Day Holiday traditionally marks the "official" start of the 2014 midterm election cycle, since most off-roaders and other voters are just now starting to pay attention to the political process.

Over the next 5-days, TPAC will add the name, type of powersports or other business, city, and state of those who donate $50 dollars or more. The list will be updated throughout the holiday.

TPAC will also be sending one of our new "I VOTE TRAILS" bumper stickers to all supporters who donate $25 dollars or more between now and November 4.

Be part of our growing effort to elect a pro-trail senate majority on Election Day!

HERE IS MY OHV BUSINESS COMMUNITY CHALLENGE DONATION

UPDATED OHV BUSINESS DONOR LIST FOR 8/28/14

Nick - Awards, Pins, Decals Mfg. - Virginia City, NV

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAVE A GREAT LABOR DAY WEEKEND!​

Dear Trail Voter,

The Labor Day Holiday traditionally marks the "official" start of the 2014 midterm election cycle, since most off-roaders and other voters are just now starting to pay attention to the political process.

Trail voters need a net gain of six seats in November to change the current stalemate in the Senate where efforts to hold oversight hearings on overregulation are stymied and where House pro-access bills are chucked into the round file.

Over the next 4-days, TPAC will add the name, type of powersports or other business, city, and state of those who donate $50 dollars or more. The list will be update throughout the holiday.

Join Dirt Tricks President, Greg Burns, and be part of our growing effort to elect a pro-trail senate majority on Election Day!

DIRT TRICKS PRESIDENT GREG BURNS' AFTERMARKET CHALLENGE

UPDATED OHV BUSINESS LIST FOR 8/29/14

Tony - Builder - Arcata, CA
Roberta - Consulting, Facilitation, Coaching, Training - Pioneer, CA
Dave - Recreation - Pioneer, CA

I ACCEPT GREG'S CHALLENGE - HERE IS MY DONATION

Thanks for your support!

Don Amador, Founder
The Trail PAC
The Trail PAC

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OHV Business Challenge Update

Dear Trail Voter,

As the Labor Day Holiday winds down, TPAC wants to thank those businesses and other members of the OHV community for their support during the initial and middle stages of 2014 midterm election cycle.

We are just 63 days away from November 4 when we have a chance to elect a pro-trail majority in the U.S. Senate. This is the final stage of the midterms.

TPAC also wants to thank Powersports Business Magazine and others in the OHV media who are helping us engage off-road enthusiasts about the need for them to become involved in efforts to elect pro-trail candidates to Congress.

POWERSPORTS BUSINESS - TPAC ELECTION UPDATE

Our Labor Day Holiday outreach to the OHV business community will run through today. TPAC will add the name, type of powersports or other business, city, and state of those who donate $50 dollars or more. The list will be updated after the holiday.

Join Dirt Tricks President, Greg Burns, and others who have chosen to be part of our growing effort to elect a pro-trail senate majority on Election Day!

DONATE HERE TO JOIN OHV BUSINESS CHALLENGE

UPDATED OHV BUSINESS LIST FOR 9/1/14

Tony - Builder - Arcata, CA
Roberta - Consulting, Facilitation, Coaching, Training - Pioneer, CA
Dave - Recreation - Pioneer, CA
Delmer - Recreation Professional - Mokelumne Hill, CA

Watch for more official TPAC endorsements in the coming days and weeks. It's your support that makes it possible for OHV recreation's voice to be heard in Washington D.C.

Happy Trails,

Don Amador, Founder
The Trail PAC
The Trail PAC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts