Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving the Seattle area early in the morning Friday Feb 3rd.
Leaving the Hammers early in the morning Sunday Feb 12th.
Taking I5 both ways, can pick up / drop off south of Seattle if need be or a little north...
My trailer has 27 ft of deck, 32 ft with the ramps up and I will only have my Toyota and some other stuff like fire wood and what not so I have room for another rig or a couple side by sides or whatever. I would like some money for fuel but $$ can be negotiated. Possibly room for 2 passengers on the drive down/back. Message me and we can work it out.

·
Snooty Poser
1,121 Posts
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I don't think California will let you bring firewood in. Nice offer, though.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good call on the firewood. I will buy some at the hammers I guess. :shaking:

Spot is full going southbound to the hammers, but still open going north bound toward Seattle on the 12th. Perfect for if someone wants to buy a sweet buggy or a pile of parts at the hammers and have it dropped off at home.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
They will ask you at the border. Just cover it up and tell them no when asked if you have wood. They are worried about fruit this week.

·
Premium Member
2,540 Posts
No .....

They will ask you at the border. Just cover it up and tell them no when asked if you have wood. They are worried about fruit this week.
No ....

They can quarantine your vehicle.

They can make your life a living hell.

You don't fuck with Agricultural Indpection.

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts