Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
We are now located in Birmingham, AL. If you would like to drive down and check out a Fusion Chassis give me a shout. I have a couple sitting in the shop now. I will have a 4 seater off the kig in a day. All of the chassis we have are sold but we can build one for you if you like.

Our website is www.bluetorchfab.com

The attached pic is a modified Fusion 4 Chassis. Our chassis will work perfectly with the combo you are talking about.

-Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Bent Fabrications has several to choose from... Options from bare chassis to turn key.
Very reasonable pricing! We have 4 basic models...
all can be slightly modified to fit the customers needs. -Tim

Growl single seater ...bare chassis starting at $2400

2Play ...bare chassis starting at $2800

Rollers set up with:

2Play chassis
Your axles
DOM control arms
QA1 heims
14" FOX 2.0 airs

AS LOW AS $5920.00 OUT THE DOOR!

Cliffhanger bare chassis starting at $3200

4Play four seater bare chassis starting at $3400

·
Registered
734 Posts
That first one is flat out sexy. More pics?
Owner just upped the ante to a 650hp SBF I will get some action shots when I see him out next

I really dig some of these smaller chassis's compact and to the point

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts
lots of triangleation ( love that word, if it is not spelled right then it's just a new word for strong chassis ) no shear points, no spliced tubes ..........

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
i will definately recommend EOR MFG for any kinda buggy work....Jimmy builds some sick buggies with that brain of his...my XJ is sitting down there right now getting a metric fawkton of work done on it...good work, good customer service, overall top notch!!!

·
Registered
937 Posts
we've needed a thread like this for a while! great stuff. The cottin rigs are badazz!... "the Low" is one of the sweetest lately IMO.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WOW. i didnt know i was gonna start a show here:eek:

thanks for all the replies and hopefully this will be helpful for others as well. not sure on what i am going to spend right off the bat, prob. just do some calling around and see what turns up. thanks again, john

1 - 20 of 55 Posts