Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guys selling his, oh and BTW
-serious inquiries only, yes i mean $12,000.00, i really dont care what anyone says what they think it is worth, if you dont like the price go to your jeep dealership and see if they can order a anche, please dont waste my time if your not serious

:rolleyes:

See for yourself.

·
Registered
528 Posts
what a pompous prick...

seriously.. I never thought I'd ever want to go and light an MJ on fire, but man, I want to see that truck destroyed.

"It's in excellent shape, only 1000 miles though the motor's tired, and it's rusty... but really... it's in excellent shape"

what a fuckstick. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Thought I'd have a little fun with this guy. Posted a phony name (Notta Loserlikeyou) and e-mail ([email protected]) with the following message:

Thanks for posting such a ridiculous add, all the Jeep BBS's are getting a kick out of this.
Good thing your not in a hurry to sell this low miler, tired motor, solid jeep with rust. Oops, am I wasting your time?

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
46 Posts
"with 1,000 miles original miles on the 4.0"

"the previous owner (i am the second) changed the oil every 200 miles"

Changed the oil every 200 miles. Little overkill, but then you look at it, that is 5 times in 12 years. I am guessing that there is some junk sitting in that engine.

Jeremy

·
Registered
24 Posts
????????????????????????

Lets see here. 1,000 original miles, changed oil every 200 miles, tired motor, some rust, ???????
I think that HE outta sober up before he posts such an ad. If, and I mean IF this truck was in pristine condition, not a single problem, he STILL would have a difficult time selling this.
Yeah I needed a GOOD laugh today anyways.:D

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
That was about what that truck sold for new, with zero miles and a non tired motor. maybe he'll sell it and then he'll have the last laugh. Remember a fool and his money are soon parted.

·
Registered
362 Posts
It appears as though there is a formatting problem on the post. The '99' is not showing up on 1991 and 'com' in comanche is also not showing up. I suspect that some of the digits of the actual mileage are missing and a 0 in the oil change mileage. Still the thing is only worth 1/4 of what he is asking.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Since the mileage and the oil change intervals were both missing 0's then do you think that the price is supposed to be 100,000? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
24 Posts
sounds like he spilled a little too much beer on his keyboard. I was kinda thinking the same thig myself after I sent a reply. But still, bad typos? or is he THAT serious? (still getting a good laugh out of it) :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
I agree that this guy is really off his rocker if he thinks he could sell it for that, maybe i should put my xj up for sale and price it a 45,000 just because it has no rust, LOL

·
Registered
362 Posts
We should thank him. He's single handedly trying to bring the market up. Great if you are a seller but not if you're a buyer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts