Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok so as you can see I am desperately in need of a new paint job..and as a temporarily measure (b4 I buy tubs in the spring) I am going to paint it either orange or john deer green with yellow wheels

any chance some one out there has pictures of an fj40 in these colors? or could photoshop this one for me?

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
I would go with the green but if you paint the wheels yellow it will be a little too poser.

E

·
Registered
784 Posts
poseidon said:
I would go with the green but if you paint the wheels yellow it will be a little too poser.

Yeah, and really ugly too. Green and orange are both good colors. I'd prolly go with green. Whatever color you use, paint the whole vehicle that color and leave the wheels alone. :)

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I gotta vote for JD Green(toyota 681)
my 82 fj40

and a chop someone did to it

this one was on Ebay, it had yellow seats also

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
fact! :laughing:

Land Cruiser Junky said:
Like I said: Green = cool. Orange = cool. Green + yellow = :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

·
Registered
180 Posts
I would do green with black wheels. I've got an old set of whitespokes I painted black for my pickup. They look surprisingly good. I agree with the others, green good, orange good, orange and green=yuck. Is that a pitbull? Mine doesn't care much for wheeling either.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Landpimp said:
this one was on Ebay, it had yellow seats also
John, I thought this one was on the new regional "pimp my ride" airing in Nebraska?

J/K, but WHY in the hell would anyone paint a cruiser like a John Deere? It is still a TOYOTA after all. Is John Deere a status symbol?

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
LOL..........I think it was up in BC of all places.

dude does have a John Deere tractor and it looks like his house even had JD green trim on it..............maybe he is a JD dealer?

cruiserbrett said:
John, I thought this one was on the new regional "pimp my ride" airing in Nebraska?

J/K, but WHY in the hell would anyone paint a cruiser like a John Deere? It is still a TOYOTA after all. Is John Deere a status symbol?

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
then there is this JD 40 up in the Seattle area

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I knew someone had that picture saved! Was waiting for it to show up.. Looks like an amusement park ride! Hope he's got a rear facing PTO on that thing so he can acutally use it as a tractor..

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
tornadoalleycruiser said:
I knew someone had that picture saved! Was waiting for it to show up.. Looks like an amusement park ride! Hope he's got a rear facing PTO on that thing so he can acutally use it as a tractor..

That was built by none other than the revered Bobby Long IIRC. Yes, the one of longfield fame.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts