Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ORD Doubler, new aluminum adapter plate, Chev 203 with 10spline input gear and SM465 adapter, mated to a Ford NP 205 that is twin sticked.

Unit is all bolted together and ready to run. Perfect for a chev guy going to a high pinion axle or Mog axles.

$1000
Don Henry

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
What rotation did you get for the 205?

·
A fucking killer
7,803 Posts
very interested. Please PM me your phone number so I can give you a call. Cash in hand.

do you take PayPal?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 205 is rotated about 2" up to be level with the bottom of the 203.

Don Henry

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
What would the total be shipped to San Jose, Ca 95111?

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
if these guys back out (which I doubt they will) will you sell just the kit (no cases) if so then gimme a price...:D

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't really want to separate the cases from the ORD adapter. Remeber this is the super rare SM465 to NP203 adapter and 10 spline input gear that was only ever produced in 1973.

Shipping to 95111 is $110, I will bring it across the border myself and drop it at a warehouse it will then get shipped to you.

I will take paypal as long as the buyer picks up the 3%.

Just to clarify the Ford 205 is twinsticked but does not come with the shifters. The shift rails have just been modified for twinsticking.

Thanks
Don Henry

·
A fucking killer
7,803 Posts
Don,

your truck might be the sickest thing out there but you can't empty your PM box!?!?;) :D

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the old PM box was full, hell they must be running into real bandwidth problems because I can only store like 3 PM's at a time in my box?

Thanks
Don Henry

·
A fucking killer
7,803 Posts
taradon said:
Yeah the old PM box was full, hell they must be running into real bandwidth problems because I can only store like 3 PM's at a time in my box?

Thanks
Don Henry
remember to delete your sent box too. i forgot about that one:eek: :D

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Zakk, I never even new I had a sent box. I had about a million messages in there. Thanks
Don Henry

·
A fucking killer
7,803 Posts
The Rockslut said:
Is this the new or old ORD kit? How long is it from the front of the 203 to the center of the rear yoke on the 205?

Could be very interested.
its a Gen II ORD doubler. It is exactly as long as a bone stock Np203 when fully assembled.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New price is $800, I sold the 465 to 203 adapter and input gear.

Like Zakk said it is a Gen 11 aluminum adapter, it has 0 miles on it since being put together.

Thanks
Don Henry

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
taradon said:
New price is $800, I sold the 465 to 203 adapter and input gear.

Like Zakk said it is a Gen 11 aluminum adapter, it has 0 miles on it since being put together.

Thanks
Don Henry
so what does that include??? adapter and twin sticks and cases???

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay, this unit includes the following:
NP203 minus input gear
ORD Gen 11 Aluminum adapter
Ford NP205 that has been modified for twin stick shifters
This unit is bolted together and is ready to go. This adapter will NOT work with a chevy NP205, must be a Driver side drop Ford case.

Don

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
I am very interested but I wont know for sure until my rear axle is bolted in and I can measure my driveline length. Rear axle is being worked on this weekend and hopefully will be done by next weekend.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts