Pirate 4x4 banner

181 - 200 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Lead time update

ORI factory lead times on new orders are more than 16 weeks right now.

We currently have 2 18" STX struts (black) ready to ship

We have 12", 14", 16", and 2 remaining 18" struts scheduled to ship mid to late January. ORI has already started on these, so they are all black. This will be the last shipment arriving before KOH. If you would like to place an order for a different color, or purchase integral and remote reservoirs, please allow more time. Thanks.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
ORI struts almost in stock

Lead times at ORI are 17.2 weeks, and will likely go back to 20 weeks once Christmas is over.

We have inventory coming in January, which will be our last shipment before KOH 2018. PM me or email [email protected] to secure your purchase (18" Struts are sold out until March/April). Good luck with your builds, and Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Still have those 2 18" ORI struts in stock? Were they the "new" STX and with/without remote reservoirs?

Looking for lead time and cost of 2x 16" and 2x 18s shipped to 20653.
Silver is preferred color but can be flexible depending on lead times. Can you break the prices up by length please? Also interested in prices for piggy back and remote "integral" reservoirs.

Thanks.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Price on 2 black 14 inch shipped to 95722 and what kind of lead time am I looking at?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Jbro1, could you pm me about a set of 4, @ 14 inches..?
My zip is 61111.
Thanks..! And I hope the holiday madness has settled down for you, are you going to be out at K.O.H. helping with tech set up..?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
Jbro1, could you pm me about a set of 4, @ 14 inches..?
My zip is 61111.
Thanks..! And I hope the holiday madness has settled down for you, are you going to be out at K.O.H. helping with tech set up..?
Things only start getting busy in January. I sent you a PM. Lead times are now 21 weeks at the ORI factory, and they are racing to get more machines in place and expand their factory floor space!

181 - 200 of 252 Posts