Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
4 Blue 12" ORI STX Struts in stock

ORI has 4 blue 12" STX Struts, in stock at the factory. Let us know if you want them.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Current ORI factory lead times are 4-5 weeks. We have two 14" STX struts in stock ready to ship today. PM me if you want them.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
New Lead times approx. 3.5 weeks! ORI STX in stock

Lead times are coming down, and what comes down must go up:confused: We still have 2 14" Black STX, 2 16" blue, and 4 12" blue on the shelf and ready to ship. PM me for pricing.

Edit: These are all gone except for 2 12" Blue STX

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
ORI STX Struts Update

All above mentioned struts have been sold, fyi. We still have major discounts on the STX struts, be sure to PM or email me with any questions regarding any questions you may have, technical support, setup/tuning help, or all of those :)

[email protected]
jensenbrosoffroad.com
801-214-8112
piggyback-remote-reservoir-258x300_1024x1024.jpeg

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Projects?

With fall coming and winter not far away, it's about that time to start tearing down to fix our rigs, or build new ones. Be sure to get your ORIs on their way. Current lead times are currently about 5 weeks.

Check us out online @
https://jensenbrosoffroad.com/collections/ori-struts
email, or call me for more info. on the popular ORI STX struts with optional reservoirs!

[email protected]
801-214-8112

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Lead times going back up

Lead times are currently 5 and a half weeks out, for those of you thinking about making it to KOH this year with ORI Struts, be sure to order soon. I always try to make an effort to be there to help people get their struts tuned. PM me if you interested in a tuning session at KOH this year. I won't have a booth or anything, but I'll bring my charge kit and nitrogen tank if I make it.

61 - 80 of 251 Posts