Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DATE IS CHANGED!!!!
Due to high request, we have changed the date of our BBQ to August 16th (Saturday). Many people could not make the original date and we had SO MANY requests to change the date, it will be August 16th now! We hope you understand, and be sure to pass the word along to those that might not check the forum but were thinking of coming anyways!

Come join us at Off Road Solutions (ORS) on Saturday, August 16th, for a BBQ & get together. This is a family event, so bring everyone along. The BBQ will go from Noon to 3pm.

You might be wondering what we do here at ORS. We are a high level fabrication shop as well as a Toyota offroad shop. Although our main focus is Toyota, we will fabricate on any make or model. And we provide top quality work with superb service.

So stop by, see what we have to offer, hang out & eat some free food! And don’t forget to bring your Rig with you (no matter how many mod’s you have done).

*no alcohol please

Our address is:
6340 W. 56th Ave #10
Arvada, CO 80002
(We are at the south end of the building)

Map Us Here: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=off+road+solutions+arvada,+co&ie=UTF8&ll=39.798048,-105.066397&spn=0.001945,0.003326&t=h&z=18&iwloc=A

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
right on guys. to bad ben and i will not be able to make it we will be racing in cortez that weekend.

later tj

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*friendly reminder*

·
Vendor
4,164 Posts
*friendly reminder*
Im up in the air still, hopefully I can make i, and try to bring the ftoy with me.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
**date is changed, see original post for details**

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The BBQ is this weekend, we look forward to seeing you there.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We just wanted to remind everyone of the BBQ tomorrow, rain or shine we will be there. We have some awesome new additions to the BBQ also. Go Toyota and the Toyota Trail Team will be there with some of the newer 4x4 vehicles and giveaways. There will be some great food and hot chocolate to eat. And awesome rigs to check out, including our most recent shop project with a 3link front coilover and 4link rear setup.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to everyone who came out, it was a good time!

The weather ended up cooperating and got nice and sunny out for the BBQ and proceeded to dump rain right as the BBQ was ending. Worked out well.
Lots of free goodies, lots of awesome rigs, and cool parts.

Hope to see those that couldn't make it, next time!
Full Gallery:
http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd131/offroadsolutions/ORS 2008 BBQ/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts