Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come to say Hasta Luego! I will be deploying to Kuwait this coming Monday evening. I expect to be there (or a country near by :D ) for an extended period of time. Thanks for the advice you all have given and mostly for the friendships I have developed with a good many of you. I plan on making it back safely so I can finish my zuk up and do some wheeling Moab style! I ask that you all keep me and my Family in your prayers and if it is possible I 'll post updates as the months go by. Thank you all and God Bless America, the Greatest Nation on Earth!

Oh, this is for those of you who think there is a peaceful solution to all of this :flipoff2: :flipoff2: Let's kick some A$$!!!

Sergeart First Class
Art Lilley
U.S. Army Special Forces
"De Oppresso Liber"

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Art,

Plug a couple of them bastards for me! I might be going too, but I won't be seeing the shit you'll be. Gods speed my Brutha:usa:

·
Registered
138 Posts
howdy,
art you better get back here alive. other wise i will have to find you dead a$$ and get them gears of ya. LOL.
while your over there pick me up a box of them diapers they where on their heads.

but in all truth, hope you come back the same way you left. god's speed man.

·
Registered
94 Posts
all the best and come back safely NC to your family and here too so we can see your zook finished

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
originally posted by NC Zuk
if it is possible I 'll post updates as the months go by.
We're holding you to that. Good luck.:D

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
dont let em see ya coming, and be safe my friend,
1 shot 1 kill:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah, I remember them days! Seems like it wasn't too long ago... wait... it wasn't (only 6 months ago) :rolleyes:
You going to Camp Doha? I was in Kuwait (Al Jaber) from Aug 01 to Dec 01 and had a good time up till 9-11. After that things got crazy around Kuwait.
Good luck and shoot some of them mother fookers for me while your at it! We all will be praying for your safe return to the states!
Later

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
We are sorry to see you go. I know you will make them even sorrier to see you come :usa: .

God bless you and all who serve. You and your families will be in our prayers.

When you get back, you have our permission to change your personal avatar to 3/4 done :D Good luck Art.

·
Registered
705 Posts
You'll be thinking about your zuk when your diggin' out one of those damn Hummers:D :D Be safe and God bless.

·
Registered
144 Posts
be carfull and make us proud!!! try to help get all this BS overwith quickly!! may God be with you!!

·
Registered
17,975 Posts
keep safe, and don't forget about your Zook while you are over there!
It will know, and kick your ass when you get back:D

:) :usa:

·
Premium Member
35,608 Posts
Good luck at “gladiator camp” – all there is to do over there is work out, shoot, and fight.

Drop us a line if you get the chance. I’ll be waiting for you get your zuk up here to wheel when you get back.

Go finish something we started 12 years ago, and get your ass back here safely.

God bless 7th group. :usa:

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I want to thank each and everyone of you who took the time to write those very encouraging words. Most of you have no idea who I am but you have chosen to support me and my family. I say this with Great confidence, I will be back!! You guys (and GALS!) are great Americans (and you Canucks too!!) I promise to post updates if the opportunity arises. I wish you all the best of luck with your ongoing projects and I can't wait to get back to finish mine. I hope that some day all of our paths cross and we can sit back and truly enjoy the Freedoms we so often overlook. God Bless you all and see you in a few (??) months.

Signing out............................

Art

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
oh before you go one last pirate salute:flipoff2: maybe you can bring back some hummer rims.lol be careful

1 - 20 of 24 Posts