Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,082 Posts
I just don't get how people can utilize a totally flat pitman arm. I know I wouldn't be able to use it. Looks great though.

Here's to Sky for a good new product :beer:


:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
liveaxle said:
I just don't get how people can utilize a totally flat pitman arm.
Box not in stock location, kemosabe.

Psst... shouldn't that :beer: be for OTT? :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,082 Posts
TNToy said:
Box not in stock location, kemosabe.

Psst... shouldn't that :beer: be for OTT? :p

How can an IFS box be in the "stock location" on a solid axle truck?

What's the big deal about this OTT arm? Its just made out of a new material. That probably means it will take three months to ship instead of two months.


;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
771 Posts
Thanks TNToy


Do you want one tomorrow?....
They are in stock.
Same material
what do you want it tapered for?
Phone Rick at (604) 764-7871

Thanks....Ben
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,444 Posts
AIRZUKI said:
Thanks TNToy


Do you want one tomorrow?....
They are in stock.
Same material
what do you want it tapered for?
Phone Rick at (604) 764-7871

Thanks....Ben
Bwahahahaha..

Cool :)

I love shiny things :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
How much are they ??? Sky just came out with one as well....
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top