Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd posted this already but it appears not to be the case, so here goes..........

OTT returned my call in November shortly after I left them a message.

They told me they should be starting up production in Late Spring / Early Summer.

Perfect timing for me to get another one of their great Kicker 3 adapters.

FYI here's a link to their site

http://www.ottindustries.com/index.htm

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I heard that the time to get this products are up to a year? If this is the case maybe you should put that in your ad.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
If I had the money, I'd get something from them.. but I don't

I would however go to rock4xfab and get one of their doublers - way faster turn around time.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
If I had the money, I'd get something from them.. but I don't

I would however go to rock4xfab and get one of their doublers - way faster turn around time.
I agree. Rock4xfab has very nice parts and service. I love my twin stick from him.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
At the risk of being further falsely & libelously accused of advertising for a third party, I was just trying to be helpfull and wanted to spread the word about a product I like and was excited about it coming back on the market. I was merely reporting what I was told directly by OTT.
After all isn't that what the internet & this site is all about?

In my defence I have nothing to do with OTT and therefore have nothing to gain from this post.

I like/bought a Kicker 3 (paid full price with a core charge in 2003) for my Vitara in the UK because: it wasn't a divorced system, uses all Suzuki parts (sort of) and gave me 2 low speeds.... all in a compact unit.

I'm hoping to bring my LJ into the US in the next few months & want to use this kit again. The spring/summer release date gives me time to save some pennies & I thought others here would appreciate knowing.

If someone else does a similar product I'd like to hear about it. I did look up Rock4xfab but their website has allegedly been hacked.
If their unit is the same, cheaper & more readily available then its a no brainer.

Sorry this is so long but I really object to being needlessly labled something I'm not when all I was trying to do was help.
What's the first amendment ?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
You should have bought it last year, just saying.

You sound like a lawer. Relax and don't get your panties in a bunch. Welcome to the states. Too bad your moving to the wrong side:flipoff2:

As for our amendments, the government is taking those away, but they are just keeping the verbiage, lol.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
ManySouza wrote: "You sound like a lawer."

No, just educated, which is why I was transfered here.

PS, its spelt "lawyer". English is still the first language of this country.

If you want to add any constructive comments about alternatives to OTT's Kicker 3, please feel free to join in

:)

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Now you sound like teacher. :flipoff2:

Thanks for the spelling lesson. I took business law in college, so I feel enlightened to know how to spell "Lawyer".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts