Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive called Ive left messages what gives.... Im very interested in a kicker 3 setup especially the new cast box they showed us ages ago but cant get any info at all. Soo maybe the power of pirate will help. O and im BAAACCCCKKK about to be finished with a 1.6 16 valve swap pictures to follow.. Ryan:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
sorry not sure about OTT but damn dude you really need to update us on your rig.

·
Premium Member
1,365 Posts
If you need it from OTT this year then you should have contacted him last year. I did a kicker II and a kicker III through him and both took over nine months each to get back. But the finished product is sweet.

·
Registered
918 Posts
The kicker set up is diffentaly worth it. I love my 1.6 16 valve and kicker set up.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
OTT can be very difficult to get a hold of and you can go ahead and take the quoted turn around time and at least triple it. :shaking: That being said I love my kicker3.

·
ZUK Herder
4,496 Posts
I love my kicker3 but it took almost a year to get it

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Is there no one else that makes a look-a-like kickerII or III?? except for OTT?? There has to be???

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've been trying to get ahold of him too with such luck. Thats all thats left to do to get my Tracker going and would like it done a whole lot sooner than 9 months! I'll be calling Rockrat tomorrow hopefully he has better news hopefully a couple of weeks than months away

·
Premium Member
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well maybe Ill give rockrat a try or im just going to build the thing myself... The rig is good. back halfed it behind the seats, getting ready to sheet metal it.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Yes we are doing them again I have a total of 10 on the floor being cut and worked on right now.

Here is pics of the new box

Best to try late afternoon it is 2:47 AM and I am leaving the shop in 10 min so I wont be here bright and early.
1-847-672-9653
-Scott

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
seems like an expensive waste to use a big chunck of billet to mill out the side piece. I'd think some 1/2" plate would work with a second weld in there

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a OTT Kicker3 that I just pulled from my buggy. It is in perfect working condition,very little trail time on it. I will take $650 shipped(from OTT you will have over $800 in it after paying shipping both ways)

I will post pics in the for sale section on Zukikrawlers shortly.

Not trying to beat Scott out of a sale,but I was just getting ready to sell this anyway. If buying new I would definately go with Scott, you would get an upfront answer on ship dates, rather than the runaround from OTT.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
seems like an expensive waste to use a big chunck of billet to mill out the side piece. I'd think some 1/2" plate would work with a second weld in there

For someone in there garage sure. But i purchase enough material the cost is not a issue. And welding anything to a used case sucks, so I would rather weld once not mutiple times and wonder if it will leak.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a OTT Kicker3 that I just pulled from my buggy. It is in perfect working condition,very little trail time on it. I will take $650 shipped(from OTT you will have over $800 in it after paying shipping both ways)

I will post pics in the for sale section on Zukikrawlers shortly.

Not trying to beat Scott out of a sale,but I was just getting ready to sell this anyway. If buying new I would definately go with Scott, you would get an upfront answer on ship dates, rather than the runaround from OTT.
Product has been sold!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts