Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been riding lots latrely, like 3 0r 4 hoursd a day doing like street trials, ie: like drops jumps, tables, stairs that kind of stuff, and my hands are raw and hurt like hell, iwas wondering is its my grips or should i be wearing gloves.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Get FULL FINGERED gloves. Half gloves aren't worth the effort. Also, it's gonna take some time for your hands to toughen up, sorry, it's gonna hurt for a little while. Running a harder grip will also help keep blisters down (squishy XC type grips wiggle a lot, and cause more blisters when riding trials) You're wrists will probably ache a little bit until you get conditioned to this type of riding.

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
I get my gloves at the motorcycle shop. They are cheap and give you protection on top of the hand. Saved my havds many time...

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gummi Bear said:
You're wrists will probably ache a little bit until you get conditioned to this type of riding.
lol been doing this riding for years but i got new grips and laid of for about a week then my hgand went to shit.. sux, but i got some gloves, mountain equipement co-op 30 bucks hands are fine.
ill gte some pics later

·
Registered
114 Posts
If your wrists hurt from riding check your bar position, make sure that in a neutral standing position the wrists are straight and neutral not twisted or flexed.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
speaking of wrists, ive bean riding full stiffy lately and my shoulders and arms are so sore! damm stupid bent shocks...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts