Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
I own a Thermal Dynamics Packmaster 25 and have a brand new never used Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 38. Just got it in last week but am waiting on the filter kit before I'll use it.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
You might get a better answer in the shop and tool talk section.

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
i hooked metal pen tip to my sphincter. approximately 3 hours after a trip to taco bell i have unlimited cutting ability with a bbq lighter and some care not to singe a hemeroid...

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Lincoln Pro-Cut 55.

·
Registered
'73 Scout
10,463 Posts
At home none, at work an ESAB PCM-875. Fun but we have to watch the current as itll do 1/2" without much ado...

D.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Wilson said:
Miller Spectrum 375, has cut everything that I've needed it to.

same one i am using. i rewired it for a 220V plug. if i need something bigger than that, i use the one at work that will go thru 1" stainless like butter.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
HTP microcut 300. could use a liiiitle extra power/duty cycle, but it does what i need at home

·
Registered
113 Posts
plasma cutters

hey bayrunner
when u git one make sure u buy a good moisture filter;like the motorgaurd[toilet paper type,around a 110 bucks]also the shorter the air supply line the better.the worst thing u can do with a cutter is to have 50feet of hose laying on a concrete floor.a good place to buy cheap consumables is ram/fresno oxegen welding supply

·
Registered
113 Posts
plasma cutters

hey bayrunner
when u git one make sure u buy a good moisture filter;like the motorgaurd[toilet paper type,around a 110 bucks]also the shorter the air supply line the better.the worst thing u can do with a cutter is to have 50feet of hose laying on a concrete floor.a good place to buy cheap consumables is ram/fresno oxegen welding supply

1 - 16 of 16 Posts