·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PA: BRAND NEW 42" TSLs & Hummer Beadlocks

MODEL: SAM-24
SIZE: 15/42-16.5LT
LINK: http://www.intercotire.com/html/super_swamper.htm

4 of them...brand new...still have stickers on them...

they were mounted to the 8 bolt Hummer H1 Beadlocks...have the magnesium run flats...8 lug wheels...

i need these gone ASAP!

cheapest i have found them was $321 a piece...for the tires...

paid $1600 for the combo from a guy in indianapolis off of pirate back about a year ago...i would like to get 1400 for the tires and wheels

i will sell just the tires, but most likely will not sell the wheels separately...unless two people want to go in and then i dont mind splitting them up for you...i have a use for the wheels, but the tires i dont really need anymore

i am located in Pottstown, PA...i dont mind shipping, but you pay...i can deliver, but we will have to work out the costs

email [email protected] or call 610.331.0013 with questions

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
yo. i had spoke with you on tennesee 4x4. i have the 39.5 iroks on bobby long beadlocks i mentioned trading. my jeep is out of town right now, i now sounds lame, but it is. i have some pictures of the jeep with the tires and wheels i will send you, but none of the tires close up. i wont be able to get any for about 2 weeks. i want to make this trade happen if possible, so let me know what you can do.

·
Registered
375 Posts
$800 for the tires.
$900 for the tires & wheels.

Buford

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PHEERY said:
yo. i had spoke with you on tennesee 4x4. i have the 39.5 iroks on bobby long beadlocks i mentioned trading. my jeep is out of town right now, i now sounds lame, but it is. i have some pictures of the jeep with the tires and wheels i will send you, but none of the tires close up. i wont be able to get any for about 2 weeks. i want to make this trade happen if possible, so let me know what you can do.

no trades right now...sorry...throw yours up for sale...if someone buys them then you can have mine...i am trying to get some cash together for a new car...i jsut wrecked mine...thanks!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
78Buford said:
$800 for the tires.

Buford
no thanks...that is extremely low...these things are brand new...stickers still on them...been stored in the corner of my finished basement...so they have room temp since i have owned them...no dry rot or anyhting...

if you are interested...i could go down to $1300 for tires and wheels and 1075 for just the tires

these are 321 each new...so that is over $200 off that price

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
PM'ed ya.

·
Registered
375 Posts
78Buford said:
$800 for the tires.

Buford