Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of Dana 60 HP housings with inner shafts. I have cut the Inner C's off right at the welds. The year models must differ because the tube lengths seem to be different, I think the WMS measurements were the same but the pinion was shifted more on one of the housings.

Asking 200 for each housing with Carrier and 100 for each pair of axles, Located in Ruston, LA.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Assuming they're Fords the ~32" should be a 78/79 and the other a later model. Either way though I intend to retube them so that is a moot point.

Are you willing to ship? It would be to Tulsa Ok.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no problem strapping them to a pallet and loading it. I have a million things going on right now so if you are interested find a shipping company that would pick them up and I will have it ready. They are located in Ruston, LA 71270 at a business.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I have no problem strapping them to a pallet and loading it. I have a million things going on right now so if you are interested find a shipping company that would pick them up and I will have it ready. They are located in Ruston, LA 71270 at a business.

Thanks
I'll work on a quote today/tomorrow and PM you what I find out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts