Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
damn. wonder what the good guy was shooting and what the bad guy was on. he took a bunch of rounds near point blank

·
Surgical Shotgunner
15,752 Posts
was he swinging a machete? damn.

while he is rolling around on the ground, after the initial barrage of shots he took, a couple of good kicks to the temple would have conserved ammo. Just sayin.

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
WHEN attacks like that start to happen here, Liberals and Democrats will scream we need "Common sense gun laws"!!!

Guns are bad, k. :shaking:

When attacks like that happen here, RIGHTS WILL be constricted as the Government will protect us.

They will prosecute citizens who protect themselves and others.

You and I both know better to believe the propaganda, but if the Democrats can get the populace drugged up and dumbed down, they WILL get their way.

Watch and see.

·
Registered
7,766 Posts
WHEN attacks like that start to happen here, Liberals and Democrats will scream we need "Common sense gun laws"!!!
I'm not sure about that. The guy used his car and what appeared to be a machete or large knife. He was stopped by a man with a gun.

What the liberals and democrats WILL start screaming is that Islam is a religion of peace, and that the event was precipitated by something evil we as Americans did to offend the poor car-crashing knife-wielding Muslim.

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
I'm not sure about that. The guy used his car and what appeared to be a machete or large knife. He was stopped by a man with a gun.

What the liberals and democrats WILL start screaming is that Islam is a religion of peace, and that the event was precipitated by something evil we as Americans did to offend the poor car-crashing knife-wielding Muslim.
Your not getting it. A citizen stopped the attacker, with a gun. You can't have that. :p
That is what Law Enforcement is for.

In Colorado you could probably even be charged as YOU MUST retreat. The guy that ran up there and shot the machete user interjected himself. He was in no direct physical harm.

Think I'm kidding you?
I'm not!
I know of two people in CO that almost went to prison for NOT retreating after directly defending themselves from attack upon them! They ended up with probation for DEFENDING themselves. No weapons. They used their fists to defend themselves against 5 illegals that attacked the both of them. 2 white guys vs 5 illegals. :mad3:

·
Registered
23,371 Posts

Guns are bad, k. :shaking:

When attacks like that happen here, RIGHTS WILL be constricted as the Government will protect us.

They will prosecute citizens who protect themselves and others.

You and I both know better to believe the propaganda, but if the Democrats can get the populace drugged up and dumbed down, they WILL get their way.

Watch and see.

Your not getting it. A citizen stopped the attacker, with a gun. You can't have that. :p
That is what Law Enforcement is for.

In Colorado you could probably even be charged as YOU MUST retreat. The guy that ran up there and shot the machete user interjected himself. He was in no direct physical harm.

Think I'm kidding you?
I'm not!
I know of two people in CO that almost went to prison for NOT retreating after directly defending themselves from attack upon them! They ended up with probation for DEFENDING themselves. No weapons. They used their fists to defend themselves against 5 illegals that attacked the both of them. 2 white guys vs 5 illegals. :mad3:

If you do a little research you will find those type of attacks have already taking place here in the US. But the lame stream media won't report it or they cover it up.

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
For those who are interested in a sobering take on terrorism coming to the US, you should read some of this guys stuff.

Colonel (Ret.) Professor Isaac Ashkenazi, MD, MSc, MPA, MNS is an international expert on disaster management and leadership, community resilience, and mass casualty events. He is considered one of the world’s foremost experts in medical preparedness for complex emergencies and disasters.

Professor Ashkenazi is Director of the Urban Terrorism Preparedness Project at the National Preparedness Leadership Initiative, a joint program of the Harvard School of Public Health and Harvard’s John F. Kennedy School of Government. He is also Adjunct Professor in the Department of Epidemiology, the Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University; Adjunct Professor of disaster management at the UGA; Professor of Disaster Medicine at Ben-Gurion University in Israel, and consultant to Harvard University, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, FEMA, and the World Bank.

After serving as Head of Medical Services for the IDF in the West Bank, Professor Ashkenazi was promoted to Head of the Public Health Department in the Medical Corps. In 1997, he was promoted to full Colonel with the responsibilities of Surgeon General for the Home Front Command and the National Medical Coordinator for Mass Casualty Incidents and Disasters. He led medical mission teams to give assistance at the USA Embassy in Nairobi after the August 1998 terrorist attack, and to assist earthquake survivors in Turkey and in Greece in 1999.

Professor Ashkenazi has served in humanitarian missions around the world in Asia, Africa, South America and Europe. He has given courses in Disaster Medicine; Disaster Management; Crisis Leadership; Urban Terrorism; Preparedness and Response for Mass Casualty Events; and Individual and Community Resilience.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Ashkenazi

I saw him speak at a conference in the US and what he said was sobering and frightening. His take from the Palestinian conflict is that in Israel, bystanders are the first responders--whether to take down a terrorist or to render aid to victims. That in Israel, citizens have situational awareness (unlike here) and they think through how they will act in response to a terror event. If you have a gun, you attack the attacker. If you don't, you render aid. You don't run and hide--as that just increases the odds of a bigger mass casualty event.

After taking several digs at Obama's feckless foreign, he warned that this is what's coming here. That citizen bystanders need to learn/accept they are the first responders and better to be armed, trained, and capable.

·
Registered
6,931 Posts
damn. wonder what the good guy was shooting and what the bad guy was on. he took a bunch of rounds near point blank
FMJ pistol bullets don't work that well at killing people, very little tissue damage. Handguns don't have any stopping power either. Hitting one of the small critical parts of the human body with an FMJ would be pretty hard for the average person. Gotta remember to use the mozambique drill.:laughing:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
FMJ pistol bullets don't work that well at killing people, very little tissue damage. Handguns don't have any stopping power either. Hitting one of the small critical parts of the human body with an FMJ would be pretty hard for the average person. Gotta remember to use the mozambique drill.:laughing:
So you know he was shooting FMJ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts