Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have seven Jeeps from our club in Ottawa Canada www.jeep-club.org going to Paragon in April. We will arrive the night of the 25th, and ride the trails Sat, Sun, and Monday (leave Monday at 5pm or so)

Any of you guys want to come down with us?

(I need numbers to let Paragon know and pay the deposit)

Phil Jensen

·
Registered
164 Posts
1TONTJ said:
We now have seven Jeeps from our club in Ottawa Canada www.jeep-club.org going to Paragon in April. We will arrive the night of the 25th, and ride the trails Sat, Sun, and Monday (leave Monday at 5pm or so)

Any of you guys want to come down with us?

(I need numbers to let Paragon know and pay the deposit)

Phil Jensen
Hmmmm... I'm in the middle of re-doing my XJ right now, and I hope to be done with it in March... if all goes well, I'd definately want to go... put me down as a definate maybe :)

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...............THE CANADIAN'S ARE COMMING THE CANADIAN'S ARE COMMING...........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!! :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

fawking canadian's! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, just talked to Farley - he's going on his honey moon that week. So he's not coming.

Phil

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Yeah i should be able to make it to wheel with you guys! I had a blast last time!

We should have some nice new trails for you to check out!!!

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
Phil

ill check my calendar and see whats going on id love to come out for that since i missed last time.

DP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts