Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay guys Like the title says I have a 1963 scout 80 sitting in my grandmas yard that has to go. going to part it out, whatever doesnt sell gets scrapped.

There is no gas tank or seats, the rear drive shaft is bent. The tranny t-case and transmission worked perfectly when parked as did the motor(152ci 4cyl.) . It was parked 6years ago so its been sitting awhile. The front axle is whatever came stock the rear axle came out of a 87 wrangler and has 3.07 gears.

Im in Palatka Florida (near Jacksonville and Ocala)

Tell me what you need and make me an offer and ill prolly take it!!!!!

Pics are here

Pics here

pic

pic

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
sure it's a 63?? Doesn't look like mine. Looks more like a 68'

I doubt it's worth the effort for the parts but if you'll take the following shipped to 95826 let me know. Don't really need the stuff, just spare parts..

Hinges - $20/pr
Tailgate - $75
Rear View Mirror - $10
Scout emblems - $10/pr

I realize because of shipping these are lowball but I figured I'd throw em out. Dude, put the fenders on ebay - I saw one go for over $150 the other day. Those rear quarters (sheetmetal) will go too. Shoot, ebay is probably your best bet to be honest..

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
why not sell complete on ebay first, or at least try to sell it anyways. Try a cornbinder board, not too many people run scout 80's here that want stock stuff. (do a search for scout's on google)

·
"All Weeee Drive!"
12,033 Posts
It's not an 80, it's 68 or newer 800...
(windshield, wipers, front emblem/grill, dash, & door windows).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts