Parting out 87 Suzuki Samurai..

Make offer on parts you need

Thnx

Chris

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Sami parts

I am looking for all the hardware to mount the soft top. My rig came with a fiberglass hard top but I would like to run a soft top in the summer. I need the brackets, windshield bracket, bow hardware, etc. The bow itself can be cut into 2 or 3 pcs to ship - I'll bend another one - but need it for a pattern. Let me know. Thanks - D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have a hardtop.. but I will keep an eye out for one.

I do have hardware for the soft top.. e-mail me with an offer plus shipping.

Fatboy I e-mailed you on the birfields.. there are extras available too.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
You wouldn't happen to have a geared t-case would you? I have a buddy looking for one.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, sorry I dont have any t-cases with lower gears. I wish I could help your friend out.. There are some pretty good deals out there though. If I do come across one I will be sure to let you know

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm just looking for a few little things. I need a drivers side door handle for the inside and a new glove box door. Both of mine are busted and with the handle broken i sometimes have to get out dukes of hazard style. Let me know if you have these parts. Thanks.:D

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
:rolleyes: This post is 3 1/2 years old :shaking:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.