Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a lot of stuff to get rid of. I am basically parting out an entire pick up, so if there is something I forgot to list, let me know.
Here are the goodies:
-Front toy axle out of 82, 5.71's downey lsd, marlin high steer, made from1.25" .250" wall DOM tube. $800
-rear toy axle out of 82, 5.71's, detroit $500
$1200 for the pair
-37" 12.50 r15 MTRs (4) brand new, only 200 miles, no trips on them yet on a set of brand new 15x10 black rockcrawler rims standard offset. $800
44044 new $150 pair
chevy rear 63" I believe, $75 pair
Stock 4wd box no leaky $50?
2-3 j arms and 2-3 right arms. (have to see how many I have) $25 per.
front shackles $30
drop drag link $30
Frame, custom drop hangers in front, no visible cracks $100
front u-bolt flip, 9/16" $30
Rear u-bolt flip, 9/16" $30
Long bed, cut out fender flares for larger tires. Bed is rusted through towards the back of the bed floor, but would be got rid of if a bob was done. $75
Two straight doors, complete, holes cut for 6x9's, old purple tint. $200 pair
cd deck pioneer w/ pioneer 4 way 6x9's $50
I also have a 22r, L50 5 speed, duel cases( maybe ) for sale in motor/tranny section. Call Nick or Kieth at 916-729-3755

·
Registered
313 Posts
cd deck pioneer w/ pioneer 4 way 6x9's $50

Is this functional? it is in working condition with display? What model is it? In Rocklin so can look at it on Sunday if OK.

email me... [email protected]

·
Registered
281 Posts
would you sell the tires without the rims and are the chevy's good shape not bent will buy

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rockrunner64, I still have the springs, but may already be sold. Your second in line if things fall through. Brocbronc, The tires were purchased from central 4 wheel drive. They have no warranty or lifetime balance. The rims are 15x10 black crawlers. I may have the tire and wheel combo also sold, but again your second in line. Noma yota, got you in line too. Deck and speakers are still for sale. Not sure what model the deck is, but fairly new. Have had it for a little over a year. U-bolt Flips may also be sold. Forgot to mention that the overload leaf on the chevy springs is cut off on both ends. Just enough leaf to sit on top of the blocks. They look to be in fine shape to me, still for sale. I will try to check off and on and keep everyone up to date. :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Was this toy bought from a guy that works at Central 4 wheel drive. If so you know there is no way that you are going to make more or probably even as close to what you bought it for by parting it out....But best of luck to you...TTP

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, I bought this from mark from central. The reason I bought it was basically for the cab. I rolled my other ride on the way out from fordyce a couple monts ago. I know I can't get what I paid for it, but us poor college boys need every penny we can get:) Pretty much all this stuff is still on my other pickup, and it would probably be at least a week from today that I can start to hand out parts. If you are intersted in any parts, shout out a reasonable offer. The drag is not stock. Got the thing for my birthday a couple years ago with a set of waggys. This is ready to go for who ever wants it. Tires and stock steering parts is about all I can get rid of now. Keep everyone up to date on the progress.

Nick

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would prefer to keep the axles together until I get desperate. If you like anything, I'm open to offers:) Any nibbles? ttt

·
Registered
279 Posts
pmed ya!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yup, still got the j arms. Tires as for now are not for sale anymore. If dad don't keep em, they will be back on the board in a while. Still got all the other stuff, and just about ready to go...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts