Pirate 4x4 banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
7,400 Posts
LittleBro said:
Was this toy bought from a guy that works at Central 4 wheel drive. If so you know there is no way that you are going to make more or probably even as close to what you bought it for by parting it out....But best of luck to you...TTP
Yep, like Nick(pancake) said, he is not trying to make more money than he paid for it. He basically wanted the wider rr axle and the front spacers, the 5.29's, the front ARB, and the body. He wanted to keep his original frame because of the extremely welded on winch bumper, and the 350TBI/700r conversion.

I am his dad (Keith, aka PaPaSmurf) for those of you who do not know. Anyway, I dont know how well he has kept up on this stuff, as far as who has what. Everything should be out of the truck tomorrow, so get on the phone and come get this stuff this weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
I posted on the other post, Doug still wants the dual T-cases, he works at Magnussins Toyota in Auburn in parts, I will try and get by there tomorrow to let him know about picking up the cases, :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
well, I'm back. Sorry about the long delay. Been busy and have not had too much access to a computer. Anyways, I got everything taken apart. For those of you who are curious, I am now keeping the 44044's, would prefer not to part out the axles, but maybe the high steer if I sit on this crap for a while. I am keeping the rear shaft as a spare. This is what I got left:

Toyota front: warn hubs, 5.71 gears, marlin high steer made with 1.25" dia .250 wall dom tubing, and downey limited slip. Axle is complete. $800
toyota rear: Stock 82 rear, newer brakes, 5.71 and a powertrax. A powertrax is just a limited slip if you don't know. Works well, I just prefer the full traction benefits of a detroit, so in the next day or two, the 5.71's are being mated with the powertrax and thrown back in the housing. Should be ready in a couple days or so. $500
Tires are for sale again. 4 Mtr's (37"/12.50"/r15) on a set of brand new black rock crawlers(6 on 5.5 bolt pattern, standard offset) tires have around 100 miles on them, never off road, and balanced and ready to go. $800
Drop drag link. $40 I think?!
j arms and right arms. I got a few. $25 per
tie rod (2) with ends. $20 per
Bench seat with wet okole gray on black. Back piece is great shape, driver side on the bottom is a little chewed up, but can be fixed. $85
Dash instrument cluster. $20
oil/charge guage pod. $15
Steering column. I don't know, um, $40 complete.
Stock steering wheel. $10
Rebuilt L50 tranny, 20,000 since rebuild, works fine. Out of 82 4wd toyota. $200
Dash, the foam top and the metal assembly it sits on. It's bare. $20
Starter off of 22r, $5
Washer bottle, $10
Ignitor. $50
Frame: custom drop hangers in front, mount for chevy rears, Crossmember built for inboard shocks. Not tweeked, rusted or any cracks. $75. (don't make me take this thing to the junkyard)
Two complete straight doors. Gray in color. $200
Longbed off 82 yota. Tailgate banged up, but still works. Bed is fairly straight with no rust. $75
Stock toyota 4wd steering box. $40
Radiator $15
Fan Shroud $5
Front bumper, stock $10
Gas tank, Stock 16.5 gallons, $15
4 used eliminator shocks still work, need to find out length> Has eye on one end, stud on other, $15
I think this is about it. Want somethin', call 916 729 3755. Lets see if I can keep up on my stuff for a change:p

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
for the dash, every accessory has been removed (face, change drawer, instrument cluster, etc.) It's the metal frame that everything bolts to. Sorry, no pics. tires and rims are gone. As for the rear, the gears were jacked up, so I got a third, a powertrax limited slip for toyota, $175, and a housing. I am considering taking the high steer off the axle. Come awn, somebody wants these axles. Take this damn frame to. I am open to any reasonable offers....:)

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
what year is the frame and is it short or longbed frame?
Thanks
Jeff

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Believe I am still holding on to the springs. The frame is for a longbed. Great shape. As for the axles, um, I'll think about it:rolleyes: Sorry, tires and wheels are gone.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Chevy's

Do you still have these? If so I will by them.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I want your Driver's Side Brake Caliper........what do you want for it????? let me know................

21 - 40 of 56 Posts