Pirate 4x4 banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
The chevy leafs are gone, sorry. I do not have the headlight bezzels, or the side markers/blinker or whatever. They were a little banged up after my accident. I would prefer to keep the caliper on the axle though. By the way, take these axles, front and all rear parts for 800 bones. I have a spare set of rear axles, both sides, off an 82 toy, with the drum assembly still on it. If you are looking for a brake caliper core or something (they can have a big core charge on them) go to a junkyard, or dismantler. Would maybe I'll change my mind if I sit on them for a while, which I hope I don't. Thanx

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
sorry sillyneck, jdub beat you to it. Guys, still got a lot of stuff. Reached the point to where I no longer want it in the backyard anymore. Longbed ready for a bob job 40 bucks, ignitor $40, make an offer on the axles, basically have all interior components, make an offer on anything you need, and someone take this damn frame too I am open to anything! also got a rebuilt l50 tranny out of 82 yoda, 5spd, 125 bones. got a bench seat in good shape with a wet okole cover on it too for $50. offers anyone?!

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
still got the front and rear axles? are they still complete or did you sell the thirds?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
let me see....I still have both axles, the rear third is pulled apart because there was no use putting bad gears in it. Have all the parts though. The high steer might be sold, I was told to hang onto it for now. Have everything except tires and rims, all that head light B.S.,motor, duel cases, rear chevys, both u bolt flips, and shackles. Getting really itchy to get rid of this stuff. Come awwnnn, someone throw out some offers!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
sorry, high steer is sold as of today. By the way, dad is naggin' me about this bed. someone take this complete longbed with a half assed tailgate for 25 bucks. Grey in color. TTT

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
No carb, that left with the motor. Also, before my pm box gets full again, the dual cases are gone. Still got some stuff left guys. I'm gonna start givin this stuff away pretty soon...ttt

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
would you take 700 for the front and rear thirdmembers
if so i can drive up next week and pickup
verry interested let me know
[email protected]

41 - 56 of 56 Posts