Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD* Parting RARE '72 Suzuki LJ20 (mini-jeep) project, incl. Samurai parts

EDIT 8/25/2019: I'll take $750 firm for the rolling body (axles/springs/chassis, tub, fenders, hood & windshield, minus grill. I want to make space in my garage for other projects.

I'm parting out this little Suzuki LJ20 project. Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Lots more details, photos & prices listed in my Craigslist ad.

Thanks,
Craig

https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/pts/d/grand-rapids-parting-rare-72-suzuki/6963259259.html

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bummer on no title. would really love to throw that hood and tailgate on the LWB buggy I have.
The lost title thing isn't a big deal here in Michigan. I went through the process after rebuilding my Jeep CJ-10a. Easy peasy. Results may vary by state.

·
Premium Member
14,256 Posts
if you end up with a title definitely let me know. It would be a PITA getting it sorted in CA.

You would need to get a vin verification and weight slip to transfer it into ca. It would be just as easy to walk into the dmv and tell them it was rotting on the ranch you bought 30 years ago. Either way it isnt going to be in the ca DMV system

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,733 Posts
Is that for everything?

Does it have a VIN on it?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm looking for a set of stock 16" lj10/20 wheels. Any chance you have a set available?
I sold a set of four on eBay about 6 months ago (cheap!). The only other set I have was on a rolling chassis, and I think they may be Jeep wheels, as they're missing the little hole for the rubber brake drum adjuster plug.

·
Premium Member
14,256 Posts
Any plans of heading to ca? I'd totally snag the tub/body from you if I could get it here for cheap

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sale Pending on the three (3) G10 engines and two (2) Samurai transmissions.

Make me a reasonable offer on the balance of the cool little project, or parts of it (more detail than most would need in the link in the original post). I'd like this out of the garage by the end of September or sooner. :thumb:

Thanks,
Craig

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I'll take $750 firm for the rolling body (axles/springs/chassis, tub, fenders, hood & windshield, minus grill). I want to make space in my garage for other projects.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll take $750 firm for the rolling body (axles/springs/chassis, tub, fenders, hood & windshield, minus grill). I want to make space in my garage for other projects.
^^^ SOLD ^^^

I do still have two sets of LJ20 axles, two LJ20 transfer cases, some Samurai 3rd members, and a Samurai differential rebuild kit available.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts