Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey sombody buy my 1980 Toy4x4 cab and chassis engine will not smog ( at least I cant do it<Laugh>) but it runs and everything!

OK OK Zuk content buy it drive all over it , wreck it, take a pic of a real life "pis on it poster" then use the drive line. rebuilt trans ,rebuilt head, rebuilt carb, new white spokes (cheep) new tires -street . all that stuff has less than 500 miles on them.

$400.00 come and get it NOW it's in the way!
Located in Sacramento

CALL! 916 752 5331 or write [email protected] I can not get to this list mu puter server says ""who?"

dont bother to post I cant read them write or call .

Thanks- Chuck

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have- and in one day I have dubled the intrest , I think lots of Zuk people only read the Zuk Talk list. OR I may be wrong .

I'll be good and not do it again ( hell if sombody buys this thing I wont have to.)

Chuck

·
Registered
720 Posts
Sounds like the beginnings of a formula Toy buggy or whatever they are called.

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
Chuck said:
Hey sombody buy my 1980 Toy4x4 cab and chassis engine will not smog ( at least I cant do it<Laugh>) but it runs and everything!

OK OK Zuk content buy it drive all over it , wreck it, take a pic of a real life "pis on it poster" then use the drive line. rebuilt trans ,rebuilt head, rebuilt carb, new white spokes (cheep) new tires -street . all that stuff has less than 500 miles on them.

$400.00 come and get it NOW it's in the way!
Located in Sacramento

CALL! 916 752 5331 or write [email protected] I can not get to this list mu puter server says ""who?"

dont bother to post I cant read them write or call .

Thanks- Chuck
Chuck call me:D

769-9372

1 - 5 of 5 Posts