Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is not the right board, but you guys are my only hope. On my Traveler I am running 2" Skyjacker Springs SOA. The main leaf on these springs keep bending, I have already broken one front spring to do the bending and had it warrantied. Now i noticed that the rear springs are doing the same thing, I know I can put other vehicle springs on it but I do not have the T&M to do it. Does anybody locally have a stock main leafs for the rear that they do not want or sell cheap. Our plan is to double up the main leaf to take some stress off the single main. Is this a common problem and is this how you fix it? We have already done it to the front springs today and it looks like it will work well. So if you are local and have what I need let me know. Thank TT:)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW!! My problem doesn't sound so bad anymore. Hopefully I've got my front springs licked by adding another main leaf. But my backs, my backs are starting to bend slightly. For now I'm just looking for another main leaf to add to them to take some load off the single leaf.:confused:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.