Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Mark Smith and the Jeepers Jamboree blast the rocks out of Little Sluce why not just concrete the whole trail? It would speed up travel and make the drive through the Sierras available to a lot more people. Just think the Soccer Moms could drive through Sunday afternoon in their SUV's. There could be designated rest stops and other areas that alowed beer drinking. Limit two beers per person of course. With the gates that are going up it won't take long to have a toll charge so all these things can be paid for. Where will it end? Where do we draw the line? How many of you really care?

------------------
al

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
Wow! i hate drving my bko, hard to steer, very cold, i could crusie teh honda down it!
LOL

------------------
WELNDMN!WELNDMN!WELNDMNWELNDMN!
ahh screw it call me Mark :D
No matter what you do or say someone will take it too seriously

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
I could just stay in my truck and have the AC going if it is two hot and I have already drank my Beer's. Have you read the "Gate" post lately? The gate is one of the proposals that was thrown out there but is not slated to be done. As to Mark blasting the rock/rocks I think it sucks but it is his land.

------------------
67 CJ5 stretched to 90", Custom frame, SOA, dakota springs, RR60's, 5.13 ARB's, all cut-up 39.5 TSL's
OK lady's! Take off your panty's, jump up on the bed, and pretend your feet hate each other.:)0

·
Registered
725 Posts
What gets me is that they are going to do more damage to the land by blowing up the rocks. People just do not have a clue!!

------------------
ZillaGod
89 4-Runner
V6, IFS, 8" lift, 5.29's, 35x15.50 SX's

·
Super Moderator
17,783 Posts
Of course most everyone knows how strongly I feel against it... Not because it's sooo hard, because to be honest, it's still easy as hell... But it's the principal that just burns me to the core. And Mark Smith does not own Little Sluice. The closest land he owns to LS is on the back side of Spider Lake.

------------------
Lance Clifford
1970 FJ Foe-dee
Silly Toyota.... Birfields are for kids!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Don't be lulled to sleep by Cal4wheel and Don Klusman. They were part of the compromise that closed surprise canyon and reduced the size of the Glamis OHV. This was a big victory for the greenies. There next step is to say the remaining open areas are being overused, as all the rigs are jammed into a small area, and close the whole thing. The good thing about Cal4wheel and BRC is they can pool money to hire lawyers to fight the closures. So far they haven't got any thing reopened.
We should Join Cal4wheel or BRC and support their legal efforts with donations but also keep the pressure on local, state, and federal politicians with letters, phone calls, and going to meetings. Don't wait untill the gate goes up.

------------------
big boulders exist to be driven over
Rusty

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
well said 4x49er,we must keep the pressure on.
As with the Little Sluice it should not be paved why do we do all the work that we do to our rigs to make them go everywhere? If you are worried about body dammage go around or have a damm good spotter and be able to drive your rig .

------------------

1 - 7 of 7 Posts